Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Damn, there was all this talk about how Ainge was holding on to his assets, and then he gives all this to Cleveland?

Savage move by Cleveland, you got IT to replace kyrie, helping minimize the drop off, plus crowder who is solid as hell, and that brook pick!!

Kyrie is filthy no doubt, but for that marginal a step up at point guard I don't think it's worth that Brooklyn first. Who's the cavs gm? If lebron pulled this off, holy ****, slick

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Damn, there was all this talk about how Ainge was holding on to his assets, and then he gives all this to Cleveland?

Savage move by Cleveland, you got IT to replace kyrie, helping minimize the drop off, plus crowder who is solid as hell, and that brook pick!!

Kyrie is filthy no doubt, but for that marginal a step up at point guard I don't think it's worth that Brooklyn first. Who's the cavs gm? If lebron pulled this off, holy ****, slick
    Why is a pick that's going to be likely 5th or 6th ranked so highly?

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    It must be easy to put up big numbers when you have big bro LeBron taking all the pressure off of your shoulders. Even if you play like ****, LeBron would still bear the brunt of the blame lol. What did Kyrie do without James?

For what Boston just gave up for Irving, they would have been better off getting PG or Butler and keeping IT.

After this trade and for the next 3 years, the Raptors will be better than the C's. Quote me on that.
    you mean washington
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Probably for the same reason most Boston Fans defended Ainge for not trading the pick, because it's expected to be the 1st pick.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Stevens is a great players coach so I'm optimistic he can work with Kyrie. IT actually called out rotations and got pissy a few times but instead of letting drama brew Stevens does a good job of just squashing it. He talks to the guy and when the media asks him he just says yeah heat of the moment stuff but we're good now. I think away from the drama of being on Lebrons team will help him too - that's always a soap opera.
    But he's also losing lebron as a teammate, who's one of the best distributes and passers in the league, and is always getting the best defensive assignments.

It's time for Cav's to trade Love now.

Boston has two seasons to try too sale their organization and city to Kyrie. I don't think it's going to work, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Probably for the same reason most Boston Fans defended Ainge for not trading the pick, because it's expected to be the 1st pick.
    Expected by who? Idiots? Or people that missed the entire offseason?

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Simply put the cavs had no trade outs other then kyrie... Now they can pull off a blockbuster by dealing love and that pick for a top guy. Gms overrate the **** out of the draft now and the celtics just opened the cavs window a bit that they themselves tried to force shut. Its a stupid ****ing trade.

Their only real option was trading kyrie to rebuild or trade kyrie for a guy like butler but they still lose kyrie... they just traded kiyrie for kyrie and got crowder and what could easily be a top 3 pick that can now be shipped off with the waste that is love for something bigger.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 08-23-2017 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Boston just bailed out the Cavs lol.

Cleveland make out like bandits in this deal and I wouldn't be surprised if that Nets pick ends up as another #1. Wink wink Anthony Davis.
    Lebron will probably trade the Nets pick for trash LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    Lebron will probably trade the Nets pick for trash LOL
    honestly... probably.. and he should if he isnt staying long term. He might push melo for the nets pick and it will make them better next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    2018 FA if Cavs retain their team.

Lebron MAX
    IT MAX
    LOVE OVER 20 MILLION
    Thompson 17 MILLION
    JR SMITH 13 MILLION
    SHUMPERT 10 MILLION

IT could be a rental , unless Gilbert can sign a Westbrook, I think Lebron is gone.
    The Nets pick for Russ??

Ainge wtf

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster:31816546
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I don't get it either. I would still take him over a decent amount of SF's starting in the NBA right now.
    He's a good shooter and defender. Has absolutely zero ability to create his own shot. A good role player. That's how we've always thought of him. Nothing's changed except you guys trying to say "look at what Celtics fans are saying after the trade", when in reality we haven't changed our opinion on anything.

Many, many fans didn't want to give IT the max. Opinion on the Nets pick has shifted down too. Saw a couple posts in our forum earlier today saying it will fall between 7-10 next year. This isn't new stuff.
    You Boston fans are so pathetic ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03:31816691
    Would you trade the BKN pick and filler for Melo?
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03:31816691
    Would you trade the BKN pick and filler for Melo?
    Knicks we're ready to take back the clippers end of the bench players, what the he'll is wrong with some of you guys man I don't get it

Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast