Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1072
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Celtics trade IT, Crowder, Zizic, Nets pick to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving

    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    31,598
    If Kyrie wants to be in Boston like David griffin said then it's a good long term move for BOS depending on the rest of the package. But they're comparable in the short term and IT plus more probably is a step back for Boston.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,866
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If Kyrie wants to be in Boston like David griffin said then it's a good long term move for BOS depending on the rest of the package. But they're comparable in the short term and IT plus more probably is a step back for Boston.
    What do you think the full offer is?

    I would assume IT Crowder and either picks, the BKN pick, Brown, or Tatum for Kyrie and another guy or two.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    40,999
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    What do you think the full offer is?

    I would assume IT Crowder and either picks, the BKN pick, Brown, or Tatum for Kyrie and another guy or two.
    You overrate Kyrie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    10,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You overrate Kyrie
    Very much overrate. No way is he worth all that.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    31,598
    People overrate Kyrie so if Ainge "strikes out" on this one people are gonna hammer him so hard lol


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,246
    And here we go!
    World Championships



    New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets


    New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III


    Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)


    New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,455
    "We were close to making a deal but it turned out to be too much."- Ainge probably

    Pull the trigger Danny!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    27,645

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,674
    Thing is, for the money to work, Cavs will have to take back 2 more players (one of which is guaranteed to be a Tatum or Brown). Or, the Cavs would have to absorb Horford's contract, but I strongly doubt that would happen.

    They'd have to offer more in addition to Kyrie and then they'd be giving up multiple players for guys who aren't young, which is the complete opposite of what they have expressed wanting to do.

    Believe it or not, the only way this gets done money-wise is if the Cavs receive IT + Tatum OR Brown, + Smart OR Crowder, or something in that vicinity.


    BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    195
    Wut.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    195
    Celtics should definitely stand pat with what they have

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,866
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Very much overrate. No way is he worth all that.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Thing is, for the money to work, Cavs will have to take back 2 more players (one of which is guaranteed to be a Tatum or Brown). Or, the Cavs would have to absorb Horford's contract, but I strongly doubt that would happen.

    They'd have to offer more in addition to Kyrie and then they'd be giving up multiple players for guys who aren't young, which is the complete opposite of what they have expressed wanting to do.

    Believe it or not, the only way this gets done money-wise is if the Cavs receive IT + Tatum OR Brown, + Smart OR Crowder, or something in that vicinity.
    So would IT/Smart/Crowder package work?

    I just am not sure they add one of those young guys if they can prevent it...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,674
    I just don't see how this works out with the money and everything, and not to mention that Ainge will likely want a haul in return for IT. He'd want Irving + LeBron + Love.

    I think it's a ploy from the Cavs to try to get Phoenix to swoop back in and offer Josh Jackson.


    BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •