Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

uhhhh, we do all realize that Lebron is the GM of Cleveland, right?

LoL at Lebron meeting with Kyrie to try to talk him into staying in Cleveland one more year. Because he knows he is totally ****ed if Kyrie leaves him there with Kevin Love and the crew of misfit toys.

totally rooting for Kyrie to successfully escape Cleveland but in reality he is probably stuck there. Lebron's nike advisors are probably just saying call his bluff he can't make you trade him.

uhhhhh, just to be clear, that we are all on the same page and understand that Lebron is and has been Cleveland's GM for some time right?

Don't know that this needs a thread.

LeBron is not the GM. He's just the 2nd most powerful person on the Cavs and he's comfortable throwing that around.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Then why didn't he trade Kyrie for Bledsoe and PG when the trade was there?
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

I reject the basic premise of this thread. There are lots of moves that could be made involving kyrie that could potentially improve the Cavs, either by improving depth/balance or eliminating redundancy. He is a smart man, he knows there is every possibility kyrie is stuck despite his request.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Another drama thread.

The "LeBron is GM" is just a joke that people do here and there. They don't make serious threads out of it.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

LeBron's already on a one year deal so there's no reason for him to truly be "scared" of Kyrie leaving. If anything, I feel bad for Love. That must suck.

He's not the GM and certainly doesn't have as much say or control with his contract expiring in a yr. The Cavs should be operating with the acknowledgement that he could walk and it already has been reported that they are.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    LeBron's already on a one year deal so there's no reason for him to truly be "scared" of Kyrie leaving. If anything, I feel bad for Love. That must suck.
    Honestly I feel like there's enough of a trend with Lebron that if you go to his team you do so at your own risk. He'll leave anyone high and dry if it's best for him. It is what it is.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Honestly I feel like there's enough of a trend with Lebron that if you go to his team you do so at your own risk. He'll leave anyone high and dry if it's best for him. It is what it is.
    Lebron the original snake, Durant is just the remix babyy

Yeah. I mean, I get both sides of it, too. I just think LeBron got Cleveland what he promised so at this point, he's always been allowed to do what he wanted. Most of the players following LeBron are actually people he lobbies for in terms of contract and James Jones and they don't seem to be complaining. The rest? Guys who are supposed to be the 2nd/3rd options are getting the short end of the stick. Hard to imagine J.R. being upset when the guy is still making huge dollars because of LeBron. Same for TT.

Yup. Only take short deals if you're on his team.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Then why didn't he trade Kyrie for Bledsoe and PG when the trade was there?
    Because he wouldn't commit to the Cavs. It takes two.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Because he wouldn't commit to the Cavs. It takes two.
    But that doesn't matter if he's GM. That would've made them better this year. If he was really GM that move would've been made.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's not the GM and certainly doesn't have as much say or control with his contract expiring in a yr. The Cavs should be operating with the acknowledgement that he could walk and it already has been reported that they are.
    Hello. Even when Griffin was there everyone understood thst Lebron was the GM.

Now Griffin is gone, who you think the GM is? Also ultimately who fired Griffin? Yeah I know the news story was Lebron was shocked and angered blah blah

Also, Gilbert doubtless thinks Lebron could stay in Cleveland, and in reality Cleveland has to be the money favorite to have Lebron, still, regardless of news stories or rumors

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    But that doesn't matter if he's GM. That would've made them better this year. If he was really GM that move would've been made.
    huh? You cant force a player on another team to sign off on it. That makes no sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast