Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preseason Week 3: Packers at Broncos

I'll be there whoop whoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Rodgers should even play if Bulaga won't be playing.

Great test for the O line they young guys will get their work in this match up.

They'll be fine without bulaga if they utilize the short passing game like they did last week. He's not gonna get touched if they use it.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    They'll be fine without bulaga if they utilize the short passing game like they did last week. He's not gonna get touched if they use it.

Yeah, that and I don't see they really running Rodgers and most of the first team past the first quarter. It's become the norm to let him and a select few only play one or two series and done.

Ty Montgomerys looked good so far today 2 carries 29 yards to this point.

I know there's a lot of williams fans on here, but I think Montgomery is the most talented pure runner we've had in a very long time. He has some kinks to work out, particularly when it comes to pass blocking and ball security. But his ability to run the ball, even between the tackles is very good, which is incredible, given his situation.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I know there's a lot of williams fans on here, but I think Montgomery is the most talented pure runner we've had in a very long time. He has some kinks to work out, particularly when it comes to pass blocking and ball security. But his ability to run the ball, even between the tackles is very good, which is incredible, given his situation.
    He could bring a new element to this offense which hasn't been seen in a while as well the Pack had Bennett, Levens, and Green 90s to early 00s all had the ability to help in the pass game.

Rough game so far for Kevin King he's been beaten few times.

Monty actually reminds me of Ahman green in running style. He's decisive and hits the hole hard and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Monty actually reminds me of Ahman green in running style. He's decisive and hits the hole hard and fast.
    Hopefully he can have similar results.

Some other observations, 2nd team offense looks rough tonight. Elliot injured his back and Perry his ankle. Daniels looking like he's ready for the season. Clark and Josh Jones have been well involved as well. Vogel is looking good as our punter.

Williams with a bunch of catches. Nice to see him catching the ball, but it's not like he's been destroying guys on routes. Seems like they are sort of leaving him in ths flat. Either way, it's a good result.

Yea, the 2nd team offense hasn't been great, but I think Denver has left quite a few first team guys in, so it's not a super fair comparison. If all of those guys are playing together this season, were in trouble either way.

Yeah Williams receptions have sparked the 2nd team offense on this drive.

Few more defense observations I think. Randall has had a decent game today and Jake Ryan's looked good as well. Both Janis and Davis looked decent on returns.

Glad Monty was able to have an impact tonight against a very solid Denver D.
    Definitely predicting big things for him this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast