Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Trevor Siemien appears to have secured Broncos starting QB job

Lynch loses starting QB job to Siemian:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...revor-siemian/

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

Not yet. He's just ahead in the race. They say if you have two equal quarterbacks, you really have none. But Denver has no QBs to begin with, so that means they have -2 QBs {LOL}.

Dolphins sign former Bengals ILB Rey Maualuga.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

Not yet but it's expected.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Not yet but it's expected.
    Was it ever his job?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Was it ever his job?
    No lol. I thought I had a strong Broncos bias, but there's quite a few people in the Broncos forum who think we're true competitors for a Super Bowl with Siemian this year.

I've been arguing with them saying that this season is wasting our defense regardless of who starts so we should start Lynch.... Worst case scenario is Lynch sucks but then we are in better position to get a QB in the draft next year.

No lol. I thought I had a strong Broncos bias, but there's quite a few people in the Broncos forum who think we're true competitors for a Super Bowl with Siemian this year.

I've been arguing with them saying that this season is wasting our defense regardless of who starts so we should start Lynch.... Worst case scenario is Lynch sucks but then we are in better position to get a QB in the draft next year.
    Kap.time

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Kap.time
    Denver already had the original Kap -- Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Kap.time
    Nah we already kicked the tires on him.... He was too greedy and so that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Denver already had the original Kap -- Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.
    He's in the that big3 league at like 48 years old lol. I remember him vaguely as a kid

I don't think it's super outlandish TBH. The defense is so loaded that it really just takes a game manager. I'm not saying it's something I'd pick to happen but if DEN did come out of the AFC it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Now they're saying it's Trevor Siemian's job for 2017. Also, the Jets will choose their starting QB seven days from now. My theoretical money is on Josh McCown.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Now they're saying it's Trevor Siemian's job for 2017. Also, the Jets will choose their starting QB seven days from now. My theoretical money is on Josh McCown.
    They say that but I wouldn't be shocked if Lynch starts at some point. Either because of performance or injury. Coaches just say that so the QB isn't looking over his shoulder the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I don't think it's super outlandish TBH. The defense is so loaded that it really just takes a game manager. I'm not saying it's something I'd pick to happen but if DEN did come out of the AFC it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen.
    That's what we said last year, and we didn't even make the playoffs lol.

Hey guys,

I need everyone's help here- members and mods alike. A story like this is big news, especially with how big the QB position is, and the team being the Broncos. Anything like this should be it's own thread in the NFL forum. Just from it being jumbled into a catch-all thread, it has almost 16 posts, enough for two pages. If it was out in the forum as a thread, it could easily be doubled or tripled.

So members, please post this kind of news into a thread. Mods, if you see replies in the catch-all thread go over five, I would split the post into it's own thread to try and get more activity with it.

Ultimately, the catch-all threads are good for us who come into the forum each day, but for those who comment less frequently or who might be new members, they won't see it unless there is a new thread. I don't want to close the catch-all threads, so please help me out here.

They say that but I wouldn't be shocked if Lynch starts at some point. Either because of performance or injury. Coaches just say that so the QB isn't looking over his shoulder the entire time.
    Yeah you could tell he's like yeah he's our guy and that's the decision. Which is bull lol you can always go the other way.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast