Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Bears should

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • suck

    4 40.00%
  • start trubisky

    8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 369
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    19,857

    Preseason Week 3: Chicago Bears (1-1) @ Tennessee Titans (1-1) | 8-27 | 12:00 pm CDT

    Code:
    Preseason Week 3 @ Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee Sunday, August 27 at 12:00 PM CDT TV: FOX 32
    Click For More Stats
    Preview:
    Preview Not Available

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,791

    Preseason Week 3: Chicago Bears (1-1) @ Tennessee Titans (1-1) | 8-27 | 12:00 pm CDT

    This is the big game, in preseason anyway.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think Sanchez would be better to throw out there. Give the young guys a real, respectable vet to work with and have Glennon be the backup (again, if you're refusing to play Mitch)

    I don't think benching Mitch is beneficial. Playing him will bring us closer to a super bowl in my opinion.

    I hope Fox and Loggains are cut out after this year with Fangio staying somehow.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fangio was Harbaugh's DC in SF. Reunion time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    19,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Fangio was Harbaugh's DC in SF. Reunion time
    It worries me a bit seeing how badly things fell apart in SF. I'd love to have him here.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Fangio has Head Coach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Fangio was Harbaugh's DC in SF. Reunion time

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    2,846
    I don't see Trubisky playing in this game. They tried to shut down the QB controversy last game by limited both the exposure of Trubisky and the plays he would run and it didn't help. So, i expect Fox to sit Biscuit for this game. Making this game about Glennon (with Sanchez and Shaw to finish up the game). If this is the case, then I hate it and loathe the decision, if this is what happens. But it could also backfire on Fox if Glennon plays like poop again and Sanchez and Shaw continues to show nothing.
    Screw sabermetics.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It worries me a bit seeing how badly things fell apart in SF. I'd love to have him here.
    Fell apart cause of SF management/ownership, not Harbaugh. They're notorious for being control freaks. See the long list of coaches since the Steve Young days. Even with conflict, Harbaugh/Fangio put together a Super Bowl team and the year after they were in the Conference Championship with Kap as QB mind you.
    Last edited by Assman22; 08-21-2017 at 04:26 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't see Trubisky playing in this game. They tried to shut down the QB controversy last game by limited both the exposure of Trubisky and the plays he would run and it didn't help. So, i expect Fox to sit Biscuit for this game. Making this game about Glennon (with Sanchez and Shaw to finish up the game). If this is the case, then I hate it and loathe the decision, if this is what happens. But it could also backfire on Fox if Glennon plays like poop again and Sanchez and Shaw continues to show nothing.
    He'll play 2nd half imo. No reason not to play him. All I ask is they give him one series with the #1's/vs #1's. One. Series. Asswipes!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,791
    Harbaugh/Fangio works for me!
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,852
    Fox can play Glennon all he wants if it means he's out at the end of the year.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Harbaugh/Fangio works for me!
    Muttmontana gets it

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,404

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,249
    Over or under a single, future 100+ yard for Kevin white in a bears jersey for his career?

    Over or under a single season where he plays more than 10 regular season games?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,630
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Over or under a single, future 100+ yard for Kevin white in a bears jersey for his career?

    Over or under a single season where he plays more than 10 regular season games?
    I see 0 reason to believe in him right now. I don't see any ability to separate from NFL DBs or break tackles.

    But to be fair, Loggains pass game is brutal IMO. The entire scheme seems to exist outside the numbers. That's a college mentality IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I see 0 reason to believe in him right now. I don't see any ability to separate from NFL DBs or break tackles.

    But to be fair, Loggains pass game is brutal IMO. The entire scheme seems to exist outside the numbers. That's a college mentality IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surprised to see he was back this season. Was hoping for a McCoy reunion with Fox here

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •