Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Finally some excitement

Miz dropping some truth bombs

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Hardy's Vs. Seth and Dean? I dig that a lot. Could be a fun few month feud.

Monday Night RAW 8/21/2017

What a crazy RAW this has been

First Sim League Title!

So no mercy is

Brock v Braun
    Cena v Joe
    Roman v Miz
    Alexa v Sasha
    Dean and Seth vs Cesaro and Shaemus (or Hardyz or both)

First Sim League Title!

Sasha so DEAF

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Um holy ****. That was easy for Braun. Damn he manhandled Brock

At this point. You have to strap the rocket. And the biggest lesnar fan on this board is saying. You have to let Braun beat Brock next ppv
    I think last night cemented Roman and Lesnar at Mania for the title. No one is taking it off Brock till then.

How many more times were we destined to see Big Cass vs Enzo btw (before the injury)? 10 more times? 20?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

I think last night cemented Roman and Lesnar at Mania for the title. No one is taking it off Brock till then.

How many more times were we destined to see Big Cass vs Enzo btw (before the injury)? 10 more times? 20?

Im not so sure anymore. Stroman is the hottest act on the roster and you have to ride this wave if your wwe and see how far it takes you.

Strap the rocket see how far it goes

First Sim League Title!

Am I the only 1 who thinks Cass injury is fake ? I hope Braun gets the title but like it's been said I think RR retires Lesnar at WM after winning the title... Maybe the go the Legend Killer angel with RR retiring Taker/Lesnar/Maybe he goes at Cena the following WM?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Im not so sure anymore. Stroman is the hottest act on the roster and you have to ride this wave if your wwe and see how far it takes you.

Strap the rocket see how far it goes
    In a perfect world, sure but remember Vince ignored months of people going ape **** for Daniel Bryan as well. I know he's much higher on Braun for obvious reasons but I dont think fan reactions matter much to Vince when he has this major coronation ceremony in place for Reigns at Mania. Best chance to take the title off Lesnar was Summerslam, now I expect him to hold it till Mania.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-22-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Am I the only 1 who thinks Cass injury is fake ? I hope Braun gets the title but like it's been said I think RR retires Lesnar at WM after winning the title... Maybe the go the Legend Killer angel with RR retiring Taker/Lesnar/Maybe he goes at Cena the following WM?
    They hardly ever do "work" injuries anymore. I mean they pop up on occasion but not nearly as much as they use to. I think WWE just tries to get out in front of the dirt sheets in terms of reporting real injuries now, much like what happened to Bayley.

I mean its possible for storyline Cass's injury isn't real but I would bet it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    If they want him to keep getting booed that's a great idea

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for Hulu RAW. They didn't waste my time with any of that whole Enzo and Cass hogwash. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Good show from what was on Hulu. I wish that Cena hadn't pinned the IC champ clean but that Hardy Boyz/Ambrose & Rollins match was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thank goodness for Hulu RAW. They didn't waste my time with any of that whole Enzo and Cass hogwash. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Good show from what was on Hulu. I wish that Cena hadn't pinned the IC champ clean but that Hardy Boyz/Ambrose & Rollins match was really good.
    You missed Cass knee bend? That was so gross ewwww was worth watching

First Sim League Title!

You missed Cass knee bend? That was so gross ewwww was worth watching
    Sounds like its an ACL tear and meniscus tear. He's not coming back anytime soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast