Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What superstar shakeup should happen?

Predictions:

Raw:

John Cena
    Asuka * Relinquishes NXT belt and challenges Sasha Bank for Raw Women's belt at next PPV.
    Bobby Roode
    Dolph Ziggler
    Eric Rowan

Smackdown:

Anderson & Gallows
    Finn Balor
    Emma
    No way Jose

where have you seen that this is really happening? There have been no advertisements about this or no official statements

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    where have you seen that this is really happening? There have been no advertisements about this or no official statements
    yea this seems like fake news. wwe never officially announced this it was just rumours. I do think that we'll see a few nxt callups tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    yea this seems like fake news. wwe never officially announced this it was just rumours. I do think that we'll see a few nxt callups tho.
    I hear you. I do believe that as well. NXT will have an impact the next few days

id guess

Roode/Auska/AOP getting called up tonight

maybe a surprise you need a lower carder talent, maybe no way jose

but id think only 5 max, are being called up at most I dont think NXT has enough to call up

First Sim League Title!

I think Roode goes to SD! they need him more...

Raw already has Brock/RR/Rollins/Braun/Joe/Balor/Wyatt who can all be in the title hunt and are "prove" or former champs.

SD really only has Owens/Styles(US title so he is out for awhile)/Orton/Jindar and that's really it.

Corbon - Seems like he pissed in somebodies cherrios.
    Cena - Is a "Free agent" so my guess is he is going to Raw soon.
    Strongstyle - Just don't buy him since the move to the main roster
    Ziggler - Who? (And that's coming from me)
    Rusev - No idea what last night was about...
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I think it has just been speculation. I'm perfectly fine to have that but I don't think we should expect anything official.

I would like to see them to a twist on Survivor Series where they do a shakeup with five men switching sides and those are the respective brand's team. I'd like the same with the women but there just aren't enough of them to make it work.

I changed the title. There is a rumor they are going to have one soon, but nothing is definite. Supposedly they want to have two a year, after mania and after summer slam. I don't see it happening until next week at the earliest though.

I really want Roode on SDL and in the main event scene. Dude is so money and has been long before WWE.

Balor needs to get to smackdown

Roode is definitely coming up. He dropped the title and they are basically moving to Drew vs Cole. AOP, No Way Jose and Itami are rumored to get brought up as well.

If and when they do the next shakeup, I would actually like to see them include NXT and send a few guys there. I think it would be perfect for Dolph and Harper. Neither one of them are being used at all and Dolph has dropped so far down, I think it could be a way for him to reestablish himself.

Itami should go ro 205 live. Imo he should have been first to beat neville

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Itami should go ro 205 live. Imo he should have been first to beat neville
    Agreed. I would like to see Itami having main title feuds but he will kill it on 205 Live and I might start watching again. Him, Almas, and Lorcan would all make that division great again.

Anderson and Gallows need to go to Smackdown. I'd say Balor too.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Balor needs to get to smackdown
    Trade him for Styles. This gives Balor an opening to be pushed to the top of the card, but it also gives Styles a fresh new set of opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Trade him for Styles. This gives Balor an opening to be pushed to the top of the card, but it also gives Styles a fresh new set of opponents.
    Yeah Balor needs to be on Smackdown but I wouldn't trade him for Styles. AJ would get lost among the giants as well. Styles has a much better chance of staying on the upper card on Smackdown where he can have multiple WWE title runs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast