Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I know its preseason but are we really this bad?

This team seems lost. And why does Brissett always take forever to let go of the ball?

If you know it's preseason, why did you post this?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    If you know it's preseason, why did you post this?
    x2

Always a wise *** in every thread. I was just simple asking if we put to much hope on this team?
    There was no need for that rude remark all I did was ask a simple question. Yeah I get it I'm hated here
    and probably not welcomed whatever I'll just leave and never comeback.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Always a wise *** in every thread. I was just simple asking if we put to much hope on this team?
    There was no need for that rude remark all I did was ask a simple question. Yeah I get it I'm hated here
    and probably not welcomed whatever I'll just leave and never comeback.
    I'm a wise *** when I see silly posts/threads. Half of the players that play in these games won't make the team. Put too much hope in this team? It's pre-season. It doesn't matter. At all.

You're always negative. It's beyond annoying. It's not like we're the New York Jets, Mets, or Knicks. Yet in every Boston forum you're negative. When we win you're nowhere to be seen. Then you make threads like this. I don't get it.

I'm a wise *** when I see silly posts/threads. Half of the players that play in these games won't make the team. Put too much hope in this team? It's pre-season. It doesn't matter. At all.

You're always negative. It's beyond annoying. It's not like we're the New York Jets, Mets, or Knicks. Yet in every Boston forum you're negative. When we win you're nowhere to be seen. Then you make threads like this. I don't get it.
    So what is there a law saying I have to be positive because others are? People are already saying their going 19-0? Do I think they will no do I want them yes and no but I'd rather see them go 14-2, 12-4 hell even if they go 10-6 and win the SB is better then having the pressure of trying to go 19-0 I remember the 07 season still haunts me. But here's where I believe the problem is if this was any other poster you and others wouldn't give me crap. I get *****ed at when I don't participate and then still get *****ed at when I do.

So what is there a law saying I have to be positive because others are? People are already saying their going 19-0? Do I think they will no do I want them yes and no but I'd rather see them go 14-2, 12-4 hell even if they go 10-6 and win the SB is better then having the pressure of trying to go 19-0 I remember the 07 season still haunts me. But here's where I believe the problem is if this was any other poster you and others wouldn't give me crap. I get *****ed at when I don't participate and then still get *****ed at when I do.
    Your negativity makes no sense. That's the point. The Patriots just won the Super Bowl and had a very good off-season. Yet here you are questioning how good they are because of two pre-season games. It makes no ******* sense. If we were the Jets, it would make sense but still be annoying as ****.

I responded to both you and another posters crappy posts in the Red Sox forum two nights ago. I'm not targeting you, I'm targeting awful posts.

We've been so lucky as Boston sports fans these past 15+ years (especially right now when all of our teams are playoff teams), yet you just complain. Grow up.

The problem is you make nonsensical comments. On all threads. You never bother to research ANYTHING, you just post random thoughts. It is a little annoying and I just ignore them most of the time. If you want to be an active participant, feel free, but bring something to the table. Stats, facts, ANYTHING. If the 2007 season was SO fresh in your memory, you'd know that team started off the preseason 0-2. Which answers your exact question here. If you'd bothered to look that up, you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

No. Not worried at all. No we haven't put too much stock into this team. The preseason is an indicator of nothing...

City of Champions

The patriots literally started no one of importantance week 1 and this past week they lost a close game in which 3rd and forth stringers were playing a majority of the game.

Notable seasons for the Patriots and their Preseason record

2001 - 3-1 - won Super Bowl. By all accounts, not a very talented team, but won 3 preseason games
    2003 - 4-0 - won Super Bowl.
    2004 - 1-3 - won Super Bowl. Lost first 3 preseason games. Went on to go 14-2
    2007 - 2-2 - lost Super Bowl. Undefeated Regular Season Most talented team under BB and started 0-2 in preseason
    2011 - 2-2 - lost Super Bowl. 13-3 regular season record
    2014 - 2-2 - won Super Bowl.
    2016 - 3-1 - won Super Bowl.

Of the 7 years they've been to the Super Bowl under BB, they've had a .500 or worse record in the preseason 4 times...AKA the majority of the time.

City of Champions

You're a homer...

My experience teaches that nothing remains constant.

Then I'm faced with this poster - clearly a computer generated attempt at eternal naif-hood.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Your negativity makes no sense. That's the point. The Patriots just won the Super Bowl and had a very good off-season. Yet here you are questioning how good they are because of two pre-season games. It makes no ******* sense. If we were the Jets, it would make sense but still be annoying as ****.

I responded to both you and another posters crappy posts in the Red Sox forum two nights ago. I'm not targeting you, I'm targeting awful posts.

We've been so lucky as Boston sports fans these past 15+ years (especially right now when all of our teams are playoff teams), yet you just complain. Grow up.
    I never said I hated any team what I do hate is when guys come on here and act like they don't care about losing. Its more fun to post when a team loses then it is when they win. I'm not gonna bad mouth a team when they win. And please don't sit there and tell me you thought for one second we were gonna win SB 51 because you'd be lying. A lot of Us thought the game was in Atlanta's hands to win. And what did you thing BSF stood for? The only sport I follow two teams is the NBA that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    The problem is you make nonsensical comments. On all threads. You never bother to research ANYTHING, you just post random thoughts. It is a little annoying and I just ignore them most of the time. If you want to be an active participant, feel free, but bring something to the table. Stats, facts, ANYTHING. If the 2007 season was SO fresh in your memory, you'd know that team started off the preseason 0-2. Which answers your exact question here. If you'd bothered to look that up, you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

No. Not worried at all. No we haven't put too much stock into this team. The preseason is an indicator of nothing...
    Again is there a rule here saying I need to be positive? Maybe I love being negative? And I have no sympathy
    towards any team that blows a big lead these are grown *** men who get paid millions of dollars to win
    games not lose games even though they get paid regardless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast