Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I'm in desperate need of center help and have just a crazy amount of solid guards. If you have an extra center and need a quality point guard, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

I'm sorry, Ariza. I totally missed your proposed trade. I was away for a few days, and didn't see it. I would have taken the deal, I think. I need to make a few changes. My team has been horrible.

No probs edu. How do you feel about Ingram for millsap?

Nah, Millsap is in the IL, so I'd have to drop someone, making the deal Millsap + someone for Ingram.

banana boat team for me!
    cp3, dwade, lbj and melo! YES I DID! AHAHAHAH!

I just got my *** whipped last week 9-0. See ya later, first place.

What the ****. I just checked my lineup and my move of switching Reggie Jackson to the IL and taking Steph Curry off of it didn't take after it said that it did last week. Not that that one move probably killed me but it definitely didn't help. His crazy first game back went unclaimed, ****ing Yahoo.

Goddamnit. I just checked again and it says he's back on the IL. What the

Edit#3
    So, when Kawhi was on the injured list, I swapped him back up for Curry and Curry was on the IL. But it wouldn't let me swap Jackson for Curry? That's ****ing stupid.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-03-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Itís finally happened. I have finally beaten EDU. I donít think in the 3 to 4 years we have done this I have ever beaten EDU.

Hate to break this down to you, bro, but everybody has beaten me this season. My team has been horrible from week 1. And I don't get why. I like my team. I'm easily 1st in the league in 3PTM, but I'm only 9-6 in the category this season. 2nd in points, but also only 9-6. Same with assists. 2nd in FT%, but still lost 3 weeks. And with all the guards, I'm obviously kind of punting rebounds, FG% and blocks, yet I'm inexplicably bad at getting steals.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

I was first for a few weeks now even scrubs like Bosstone are beatng me.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-01-2018 at 09:26 PM.

I need to shake my team up

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Man. I can't catch a break this season. I get Russell back and Dunn is hurt. Now Love is out, probably for the rest of the fantasy season. Thank goodness for the IR spot, but I'm not sure how I'm in third place right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I was first for a few weeks now even scrubs like Bosstone are beatng me.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Man. I can't catch a break this season. I get Russell back and Dunn is hurt. Now Love is out, probably for the rest of the fantasy season. Thank goodness for the IR spot, but I'm not sure how I'm in third place right now.
    I was without Kawhi, then Steph, and now Kawhi again. And I had to release Reggie Jackson (slightly different level).

So I'm going to come off as a little biased here, since this obviously impacts me directly, but I kind of think 6 teams making the playoffs in an 8-team league is a little overkill. What's the point of the regular season if 75 percent of the teams all make the playoffs? I've been watching my team like a hawk over the last few weeks to secure that 4th spot, and ultimately it didn't even matter, because the 5th and 6th seeds made the postseason as well.

Just something to think about for next season if it's only eight teams again.

I actually think it might be a positive thing. I don't know. It helps keeping everyone involved, and it makes the league more competitive. I realize that a lower seed beating a higher seed is probably more likely in fantasy than in real life, and that's a little unfair, but the whole point of the league is for everyone to just have fun, and it's not fun to not make the Playoffs, obviously. For me, I just enjoy drafting, adding and dropping players, setting my lineups and seeing how my guys did the night before. It gives me a reason to follow non-Rockets games. Just my thoughts.

With that said, I might also be biased, as I got in as the 6th seed.

By the way, last week was pretty wild. I guess I forgot to comment/post on that. But it was pretty awesome. I was barely ahead of Sep for the 6th seed coming in. Like one game or so ahead. And Saddles was comfortably ahead of both of us -- I wasn't even thinking about catching him for the 5h spot, I was just worried about Sep. I figured a 6-3 week should be enough as Sep was around only 5-4 in his matchup all week. End of the story, Sep actually won 8-1, passing me in the standings, but Saddles lost 1-8 to Ariza, dropping out of the Playoffs, by 1.5 game. He lost by 2 TOs and I won by 1 3PTM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast