Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bulls Forum Team Manager

With Shammy stepping down it leaves a hole in the management of the forum. If anyone is interested in taking on the TM role in the forum with the potential of eventually becoming a moderator of the forum please send me a PM so that I can submit your name for consideration to the other moderators on the site.

I will be the main moderator here for now, but given that my main responsibilities are in the NFL main and the Cowboys forums my time is pretty split as it is. It will be important to have an active TM in here so that we can keep activity high and keep the forum as a good place to discuss the Bulls and the NBA in general!

Man this forum was great 5-6 years ago!!! Need to get this forum back to the way it was... hopefully whomever you make "manager" for bulls forum is active like the other guys where... we use to have great game threads with art work, starting line ups, stats etc... our **** was fun though sometimes we needed a coulple of infractions but it was a great time.. it's not even worth checking anymore.

R.I.P Bulls PSD forum
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    Man this forum was great 5-6 years ago!!! Need to get this forum back to the way it was... hopefully whomever you make "manager" for bulls forum is active like the other guys where... we use to have great game threads with art work, starting line ups, stats etc... our **** was fun though sometimes we needed a coulple of infractions but it was a great time.. it's not even worth checking anymore.

R.I.P Bulls PSD forum
    it died with the bulls unfortunatly, to me, while all you mentioned is nice, it makes no diference if people are not here. this place long with the bears forum just seem dead now, i supose this is the cost of sucking.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas