Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

http://lionswire.usatoday.com/2017/0...pff-stats/amp/

Interesting read on o-line grades. They are basically playing ok to decent depending on your expectations I guess. I'm not very impressed with the line but I do see that it's better than last year. I have higher expectations and hopefully they gel and get better. Decker should help. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Gruden loves him.

I have to confess, I thought this D was going to be awful. Granted, they've played two terrible offenses.

This week is a big test, but if the D holds up, BQ should lock up Teryl Austin for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I have to confess, I thought this D was going to be awful. Granted, they've played two terrible offenses.

This week is a big test, but if the D holds up, BQ should lock up Teryl Austin for as long as possible.
    If the D holds up he's getting a head coaching gig after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    If the D holds up he's getting a head coaching gig after the season.
    Cue the people saying he should replace 2-0 Caldwell...the winningest coach in Lions history.

Cue the people saying he should replace 2-0 Caldwell...the winningest coach in Lions history.
    It doesn't really work that way though. Head coaches don't get fired and replaced by their coordinators.

lol I certainly hope not. When we win with this group, I hope that talk can go away. Caldwell is a very good coach. We can win with him. The play-calling has even shown improvements so far, TA is doing a great job, the o-line looks better than I thought it would without Decker, and it's only going to get better as the season goes on once they all gel.

On Wednesday, the Lions brought back a player from that unit in defensive end George Johnson. Released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers just before the start of the regular season, Johnson spent two seasons with Tampa Bay after spending just one season in Detroit—the most productive season in his career. During that 2014 season, Johnson played in all 16 games for the Lions, posting 26 tackles, six sacks, and one fumble recovery.

In Tampa, Johnson played just one season with the Bucs. In 2015, he started played in 11 games (five starts) and tallied 23 tackles and two forced fumbles. His 2016 season was lost when he suffered a hip fracture during training camp.
    via Pride of Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    via Pride of Detroit
    They didn't release anyone for the claim? Sounds like Davis may be out for longer than I thought.

In any event, welcome back George. Going from our defensive scheme to a Tampa 2 can be a tough transition. I'm glad we have him back in a scheme that plays to his strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    It doesn't really work that way though. Head coaches don't get fired and replaced by their coordinators.
    he wont need to be... just not re signed

not sure on TA or JBC contact

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    They didn't release anyone for the claim? Sounds like Davis may be out for longer than I thought.

In any event, welcome back George. Going from our defensive scheme to a Tampa 2 can be a tough transition. I'm glad we have him back in a scheme that plays to his strength.
    Barrett

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    he wont need to be... just not re signed

not sure on TA or JBC contact
    It's still the same thing. They won't let Caldwell walk and sign one of his coordinators.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast