Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    No seperation because they run two yard routes.
    this would make sense if Stafford wasn't one of the highest rated QB's throwing 20+ yards down the field

or the fact that Marvin was at the top of the league for long yardage plays

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    this would make sense if Stafford wasn't one of the highest rated QB's throwing 20+ yards down the field

or the fact that Marvin was at the top of the league for long yardage plays
    The long plays make sense because we have a QB that can throw downfield, 3 receivers that can make plays downfield and the defense was probably totally caught off guard after a barrage of 2 yard plays.

Can you give me a link to those numbers? Id like to see who they compare with.
    Lions #1 draft need: New ownership

Recent Calvin Johnson article http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...rt_river_index

As for his relationship with the Lions, Johnson, when asked after his talk, wouldn't say either way.

"No comment," he said with a chuckle before adding: "Every time I comment on them it becomes a big story and I don't want that. I'm just living my life and having a good time."

since I complain when he does it figure I would also show props when he does it right.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Recent Calvin Johnson article http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...rt_river_index

As for his relationship with the Lions, Johnson, when asked after his talk, wouldn't say either way.

"No comment," he said with a chuckle before adding: "Every time I comment on them it becomes a big story and I don't want that. I'm just living my life and having a good time."

since I complain when he does it figure I would also show props when he does it right.
    I'm surprised people keep interviewing him tbh.

yeah it is interesting that him and Rob Sims are part of a group trying to rebuild Detroit though, at least that's what the article makes it seem. Don't get me wrong I totally see the value in investing in the city low property value with a chance for a decent turn around.

So many negative comments under that story. Lions fans are embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    yeah it is interesting that him and Rob Sims are part of a group trying to rebuild Detroit though, at least that's what the article makes it seem. Don't get me wrong I totally see the value in investing in the city low property value with a chance for a decent turn around.
    Recently big money has been moving to detroit. Big money can of course be wrong, but usually it works out. Good news for the city and for investors.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    So many negative comments under that story. Lions fans are embarrassing.
    I don't even read comments anymore too many keyboard warriors just trying to get a response out of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotoworld
    CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports "confidants of [Dolphins owner] Stephen Ross" informed him that Ross "was ready to move on" from DT Ndamukong Suh.

Suh is heading into the fourth year of a six-year, $114 million mega-deal and is set to count a whopping $26.1 million against the Dolphins' salary cap. That's almost $9 million more than the next-closest defensive tackle. Suh just turned 31 last month but remains a legitimate game-wrecking force inside. However, the Dolphins need a lot more than Suh before they start competing for Super Bowls. Designating Suh a post-June 1 cut would save Miami $19 million versus the cap.

I hope he enjoyed his time in South Beach.

Bring him home!

Lions interested in Dion Lewis.

Sign Lewis, sign Suh, draft all D, win Super Bowl.

How can we sign Suh??? No way the Dolphins cut him...he has too much guaranteed money, doesn't he?

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports "confidants of [Dolphins owner] Stephen Ross" informed him that Ross "was ready to move on" from DT Ndamukong Suh.

Suh is heading into the fourth year of a six-year, $114 million mega-deal and is set to count a whopping $26.1 million against the Dolphins' salary cap. That's almost $9 million more than the next-closest defensive tackle. Suh just turned 31 last month but remains a legitimate game-wrecking force inside. However, the Dolphins need a lot more than Suh before they start competing for Super Bowls. Designating Suh a post-June 1 cut would save Miami $17 million versus the cap.

Rumors are he may head to the Eagles...

Lions also interested in Morris another Patriots running back that averaged 4.8 a carry. 547 years in limited action.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast