Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 140
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    1,009
    Maybe LB and Irving met to discuss how to drive the value of the Cavs down so they could buy it and both stay there. Now that would be a great drama to watch.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,414
    why would the Lakers do that? GSW is gonna have to live with the reality they likely wont be able to keep that core intact. Klay is the most replaceable of the group and will get a big offer so he will prob bolt.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,324
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Take off the blinders. Wade is absolutely washed up.
    He's not but, if you're like the rest of the terrible Bulls fans, I can see why you would say this. If you don't think he would be good in a Ginobli role, you're blind.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,324
    And RowBTrice let me guess, you think Rose is better?
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,324
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    No one has explained how LeBron+Ball can play together and I don't think LeBron is willing to let a rookie take over ball-handling duties.
    Doesn't matter, you don't trade an asset like Ball for LeBron when LeBron is already coming anyways. Worst case, try and package him for another star.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    And RowBTrice let me guess, you think Rose is better?
    lol what? Rose is absolutely washed up too. I'm not a homer bulls fan. I realize ownership and front office are a joke and can't help but continuously suck at their jobs. i.e. signing a washed up wade to a ridiculous contract would be one example.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,324
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    lol what? Rose is absolutely washed up too. I'm not a homer bulls fan. I realize ownership and front office are a joke and can't help but continuously suck at their jobs. i.e. signing a washed up wade to a ridiculous contract would be one example.
    It's going to be lonely at the bottom for you all. I honestly can't wait.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    lol what? Rose is absolutely washed up too. I'm not a homer bulls fan. I realize ownership and front office are a joke and can't help but continuously suck at their jobs. i.e. signing a washed up wade to a ridiculous contract would be one example.
    If you play with fire you will get burned.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    If you play with fire you will get burned.
    is this directed at me or Bulls Mgmt?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    why in the world would they offer up Russ and PG now and just give up making an strong profit on the season and have a chance to contend for the WCF. Russ isnt going anywhere barring some unexpected dreadful season and if the pairing works PG will stay and someone will join em.
    I think you are misunderstanding... not saying they are gonna get rid of russ... just that they should sell while they have both guys... the okc financial situation is tenuous at best and if they lose those guys in the post season they will have a hard time moving forward.

    Pg in okc probably has moderate success but I doubt they get past the second round... they have no shooters which is still their biggest issue

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    1,009
    So what's the over under on LBJ announcing informally immediately or as soon as allowed vs. waiting until LA signs others? Will it be August next year while LeBron is still negotiating?

    The Decision2, drama coming after the Finals. I can hear it now, 10 minutes after the game, the first question is what do you think of LeBron going to LA

    So we need some early prop bets
    1) When does LeBron Announce
    2) When is the first Question asked about LeBron after the finals are over regardless of who wins loses

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    No one has explained how LeBron+Ball can play together and I don't think LeBron is willing to let a rookie take over ball-handling duties.
    James will play the Green role for Waltons offense. Like Green James will get to run the offense with set plays. Not the dive and have 4 guys spread out waiting for a open shot. The offense will be ran by James at the 5 position. Ball will walk up the Ball but James will start the plays. The offense will get James open shots and not make James get everyone else open shots. They can get James in scoring positions especially down low. When James sits the offense can still be effective because the offense it's not centered around James driving and dissing.

    The best part is James won't have to guard the best ball handlers either. George will get that job. George will have less shots but still get super key matchups like guarding KD. Matchups like that will keep George happy with all the media exposure he will get guarding the best players while taking less shots. That will let James only guard them on switchs and challenge everyone at the rim. Like his key block on Iggy. Keeping him fresh.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding... not saying they are gonna get rid of russ... just that they should sell while they have both guys... the okc financial situation is tenuous at best and if they lose those guys in the post season they will have a hard time moving forward.

    Pg in okc probably has moderate success but I doubt they get past the second round... they have no shooters which is still their biggest issue
    and im saying they shouldnt sell. the second they sell they lose money this season, they keep em they make a **** ton and have a chance to contend and retain them. easy choice. i hate that so many people (mainly LA fans) buy into the media narratives that every single player wants to be a Laker.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    and im saying they shouldnt sell. the second they sell they lose money this season, they keep em they make a **** ton and have a chance to contend and retain them. easy choice. i hate that so many people (mainly LA fans) buy into the media narratives that every single player wants to be a Laker.
    you still aren't understanding... nowhere have I suggested that they trade anyone ... they should play out the year with these guys AND SELL THE TEAM!!!

    I don't think that PG or westie will end up in LA ... I do think if PG leaves to go somewhere that BOTH will leave and at that point OKC is screwed because they will never be able to attract the players to be competitive.

    The only way I see PG coming via a trade is after the season and only if he opts in and OKC would want to get something for him... if they don't he won't be traded

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    is this directed at me or Bulls Mgmt?
    Bulls mgmt

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •