Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Both of you would be ecstatic if he joined your team.
    no. i have made it very clear i want no part of the ego maniac on my team. **** him

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    That big4 would have to take a major discounts. Also doubt LeBron ever signs a 5 year deal. Not so sure Westbrook or PG 13 willing to take major discounts just yet. Thunder be better off just using picks to dump Kanter and Adams and use cap for a third star them selves.
    They will get their money's worth or more if they sign 1 year deals with the 5 year supermax the next year. If guys are serious about beating golden state then they'll have to take a paycut. They would all get like 27M that year which is still very good. Look at KD who just signed for 25M. AD would be acquired strictly through trade eating no cap.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

They will get their money's worth or more if they sign 1 year deals with the 5 year supermax the next year. If guys are serious about beating golden state then they'll have to take a paycut. They would all get like 27M that year which is still very good. Look at KD who just signed for 25M. AD would be acquired strictly through trade eating no cap.
    I believe in the CBA you cant hand out multiple 5 year deals same season. Also LeBron takes a 1 year deal or 2 with player option. Still doubt they get a big 4. Unless its a washed up big 4 like Wade and Melo with LeBron and one other star.

I believe in the CBA you cant hand out multiple 5 year deals same season. Also LeBron takes a 1 year deal or 2 with player option. Still doubt they get a big 4. Unless its a washed up big 4 like Wade and Melo with LeBron and one other star.
    Wouldn't call Wade and Melo washed up. They're still good, just not as good as they used to be.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    it isn't gonna take ball or ingram to get PG13 in a post season trade if he says he is leaving

Deng/1st/Zubac or Nance or kuzma

The lakers aren't operating in a vacuum ... it is assumed full blown tampering is going on...

As for a first right now? Lakers could trade Randle today for a pick in the 22-30 range for nothing else

If I was the Thunder's GM. I'd laugh and hang up. I'd be like rather have the cap slot for another star then eat Deng for a pick and random Euro stash. Probably takes two first's to dump Deng or a young star like Ball or Ingram. Also doubt Thunder wanna waste more cap on Deng when they got dead weight Kanter and Adams. I would say Thunder would rather let PG13 walk. Since after all the assets to land him were the pieces from the Magic for old man Ibaka. So Thunder didn't really give up much of anything.

Wouldn't call Wade and Melo washed up. They're still good, just not as good as they used to be.
    Gotta know when to hold 'em and fold 'em. Wade and Melo aren't getting any younger. I wouldn't risk any major new contracts. Bulls finding out now with Wade's buyout.

I don't think LeBron does that, in regards to the Lakers trade. He doesn't owe Cleveland anything and he probably wants to play with Ball or trade him for another piece.
    If he go's to the Lakers no doubt about it...He is going to want Ball there!
    I have faith we will return to the promise land very soon. go lakers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    no. i have made it very clear i want no part of the ego maniac on my team. **** him
    I echo this as a Lakers fan.

If I was the Thunder's GM. I'd laugh and hang up. I'd be like rather have the cap slot for another star then eat Deng for a pick and random Euro stash. Probably takes two first's to dump Deng or a young star like Ball or Ingram. Also doubt Thunder wanna waste more cap on Deng when they got dead weight Kanter and Adams. I would say Thunder would rather let PG13 walk. Since after all the assets to land him were the pieces from the Magic for old man Ibaka. So Thunder didn't really give up much of anything.
    laugh all you want ... it is market rate pretty much... Deng will be easier to move next offseason anyway since he will only have two years left on his deal...

and don't tell me you are delusional enough to think if PG13 leaves that russ won't be right behind him heading out the door...

The NBA is a joke and small market teams with financially strapped owners like OKC are gonna get squeezed...

If I was OKC I would put the team up for sale now with PG13 and Russ still there and hope to get a massive offer.

No one has explained how LeBron+Ball can play together and I don't think LeBron is willing to let a rookie take over ball-handling duties.

Even if it could theoretically happen which it can't cap wise.

Is it sad that if LeBron and Melo joined the Blazers to make a Lillard - McCollum - Bron - Melo - Nurkic team, I'm still not sure they'd beat the Warriors lol

Take off the blinders. Wade is absolutely washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Even if it could theoretically happen which it can't cap wise.

Is it sad that if LeBron and Melo joined the Blazers to make a Lillard - McCollum - Bron - Melo - Nurkic team, I'm still not sure they'd beat the Warriors lol
    It just goes to show that GS is not only the team with the most talent in the league, but they fit and work together almost flawlessly. Just combining a bunch of stars together to oppose them won't be enough.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    laugh all you want ... it is market rate pretty much... Deng will be easier to move next offseason anyway since he will only have two years left on his deal...

and don't tell me you are delusional enough to think if PG13 leaves that russ won't be right behind him heading out the door...

The NBA is a joke and small market teams with financially strapped owners like OKC are gonna get squeezed...

If I was OKC I would put the team up for sale now with PG13 and Russ still there and hope to get a massive offer.
    why in the world would they offer up Russ and PG now and just give up making an strong profit on the season and have a chance to contend for the WCF. Russ isnt going anywhere barring some unexpected dreadful season and if the pairing works PG will stay and someone will join em.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Yeah, both of you guys are actually right. Just had to rethink it through and it makes zero sense for Lakers to give up Ball in a trade for LeBron if LeBron is going to sign there anyways. I still think trading Ball is a good idea if LeBron comes knocking to your team. Maybe package Ball+Deng+Clarkson to a FA who desperately wants out next season. Magic is already trying to get Clarkson to win sixth man so I believe his plan is to pump up Clarksons stats vs bench players so he can get a team to take him and Deng.
    LeBron and Ball don't make the best fit, although I do think Ball will be a decent shooter. I almost wonder if the Warriors would be willing to trade Thompson for Ball. They're only going to have more and more trouble keeping their core together with all those max contracts. Ball would get more chances to handle the ball on the Warriors. I could see Thompson being the top scorer on the Lakers.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast