Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 140
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,866

    Report: LeBron 100% leaving Cleveland!

    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,919
    Yup Chicago can't wait to throw Wade away and James is not feeling the love form the owner.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Yup Chicago can't wait to throw Wade away and James is not feeling the love form the owner.
    Chicago showed their true colors, ran by a bunch of clowns.

    You think LeBron leaves?
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,035
    1: Report from one guy on twitter saying LeBron is 100% leaving

    +

    2: Report from one guy on twitter saying he has 3 sources CLOSE to LeBron who says it's 100% false

    =

    LeBron is 100% leaving Cleveland!

    smh, I need to just wait until the season start before browsing the NBA forums. Wade03, bro, you a thirsty *** dude lol
    The Baker is coming.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Chicago showed their true colors, ran by a bunch of clowns.

    You think LeBron leaves?
    James is gone. Irving don't even want to play in Cleveland. JR will be the next guy to banish Cleveland. Billups didn't want to be a Gm for them. Melo said no to Cleveland to. Don't know how it can get worst but it's barely August.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    1: Report from one guy on twitter saying LeBron is 100% leaving

    +

    2: Report from one guy on twitter saying he has 3 sources CLOSE to LeBron who says it's 100% false

    =

    LeBron is 100% leaving Cleveland!

    smh, I need to just wait until the season start before browsing the NBA forums. Wade03, bro, you a thirsty *** dude lol
    Hahaha!!! But of course they're going to deny reports, that's how it always is. At this point I would not be surprised at all if he leaves.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    James is gone. Irving don't even want to play in Cleveland. JR will be the next guy to banish Cleveland. Billups didn't want to be a Gm for them. Melo said no to Cleveland to. Don't know how it can get worst but it's barely August.
    I agree, guys are staying away or getting away as fast as possible. There has to be a reason. Why else would Melo not want to play with LeBron in Cleveland?
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,957
    I almost feel like we should have an All Things Kyrie thread and an All Things LeBron thread and just combine them all together

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I almost feel like we should have an All Things Kyrie thread and an All Things LeBron thread and just combine them all together
    We need topic diversity!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    1: Report from one guy on twitter saying LeBron is 100% leaving

    +

    2: Report from one guy on twitter saying he has 3 sources CLOSE to LeBron who says it's 100% false

    =

    LeBron is 100% leaving Cleveland!

    smh, I need to just wait until the season start before browsing the NBA forums. Wade03, bro, you a thirsty *** dude lol
    1 yes + 3 no's = 1/4 or 25% true
    or 1 yes + 1 no verified 3 time = 1/2 its 50% true.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,852
    Sheridan is a hack. don't believe anything he says

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,284

    Report: LeBron 100% leaving Cleveland!

    Do the LT


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,538
    Weren't people denying the possibility of LeBron leaving Cleveland the first time?

    I mean this by itself is not the end all be all. But haven't we been hearing reports that Cleveland's GM has to plan for both the possibility that LeBron is staying and leaving because he doesn't know?

    If LeBron hasn't told them he's staying, he's 100% gone IMO. Him not saying unequivocally that he is staying is only hurting the team he'd have around him. If he were really staying, he'd have said so and be recruiting people to play with him.

    You're crazy if you don't think there has been a ton of smoke this offseason pointing to LeBron leaving.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    11,249
    Time to call up the Rockets and try to pry Harden away for James I guess... lol.


    Rumours though. Just rumours.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,906
    Celtics coming out of the East this year.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •