Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Hopefully we start hearing some teams soon, camp is right around the corner. Many teams will be throwing offers to him.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Man, this was such a money grab since the beginning. They brought in Wade to mentor Butler but now Butler is gone and Wade is just... there. I like Wade but it's true, the guy can't play defense, can't shoot, and his physical state is just deteriorating rapidly along with his age. To maximize him, I think you have to have him come off as a sixth man. I would say he should go to the Spurs but he can't shoot like Manu can so any talks of him being able to play like Manu is just a no-no. He'll get you 15 points and rebounds/assists but no defense. Sixth man material.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    He loves to play the game...I remember Spo said something like for every hour of court time in practice or a game Wade puts in 3 times that on his body just to try and maintain his bad knees and conditioning/health as he ages.
    I'm not saying he doesn't love to play the game, but clearly he loves money more lol

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    So why not trade Tyler Johnson for Melo straight up with filler?
    Hell No!

That contract is horrible..Knicks buy him out, & he signs with Miami on a vet min contract. He would have already gotten a good amount of this money.

Miami will be using those other contracts to try to pull of a trade, Dec 15.
    Last edited by Dade County; 08-17-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Hell No!

That contract is horrible..Knicks buy him out, & he signs with Miami on a vet min contract. He would have already gotten a good amount o this money.

Miami will be using those other contracts to try to pull of a trade, Dec 15.
    Lmao! Well good luck putting together an under the table deal like you said.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

I know the Nuggets were really interested in him. Maybe a 1 year deal worth a nice chunk of change then hit the market with Bron and CP3. I'm just not sure how much cap space they have.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    He's not going to want to ride out the year on one of the worst teams in the league for one of his last NBA seasons. He's too competitive for that like most of the greats...
    I could see him taking the most money for 1 year.

Where should he go?

Houston? Cleveland? Miami? Sas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Didn't he opt in to his contract for this year?
    And now Chicago has to pay him to not play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Anderson gets traded for Carmelo (three team trade and others involved).
    Eric Gordon and Ariza get traded for Lebron (other considerations involved).
    D Wade gets bought out and signs with the Rockets.

CP3/Harden
    Harden/Wade
    Lebron/Tucker
    Carmelo/Tucker(? Black?)
    Capella/Nene

That could be really deadly, or a trainwreck.

Also, remember, these guys want to keep their Bird rights. Wade won't have it and if Lebron plays this year out and leaves he probably won't have it. I bet Carmelo and CP3 want to keep theirs, though. If the CP3/Harden experiment doesn't work, Paul might be traded at the deadline for literally anything.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Next few months....so descriptive.
    yeah... the dude really went out on a limb

I would actually be surprised if he didn't wait awhile so he could collect more money and so if he plays well the bulls might get an offer they like...

doesn't make a lot of sense knowing what douches GARPAX are that they would do this unless he is going to walk away from a lot of the money

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    See if I were the bulls I'd say no. I'd say you either play for us or you pay the full amount to buy out. But that's a bs move.
    depends on how much they buy him out for... the bulls can be big players at the deadline this year as facilitators by taking on cap to get picks... if they can clear $10 million of his salary that will easily equate to a first rounder in a future trade.

Get us to a contender asap!

Wade ain't going to the Lakers. Mainly because the Lakers don't want him.

Sure, they'd say the PC thing like "Dwyane is a tremendous talent that any team would love to have. His championship experience and veteran leadership..." but secretly they don't want his busted, old tush.

Can't blame the Bulls for being mad about offering him two years. Just shows how much tunnel vision that ownership/front office has.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Wade ain't going to the Lakers. Mainly because the Lakers don't want him.

Sure, they'd say the PC thing like "Dwyane is a tremendous talent that any team would love to have. His championship experience and veteran leadership..." but secretly they don't want his busted, old tush.

Can't blame the Bulls for being mad about offering him two years. Just shows how much tunnel vision that ownership/front office has.
    You all have been trying to trade for that old busted tush this summer though lmao! He'd be a great 4th option on a championship level team and still has potential to take over games, especially in the 4th. But yea, the Lakers do want him, that's why they've been trying to trade for him.....

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast