Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PSD Dynasty Hockey League

I sent out a PM to a set of guys about interest but essentially we are looking for a few more guys for a dynasty league. That means a year after year turning over most of the same team which in turn puts emphasis on building through draft and trade.

I think to at least start 10 guys might be ok but 12 would be ideal. We currently have six of interest:

1. redwhiteandblue
    2. OneManIsNoMan
    3. TO Rapz
    4. ThomasThomasz
    5. pidg88
    6. BranWingss
    7. hugest4
    8. fingerbang
    9. tomsa592
    10. JLynn943

So we're looking for either 4 more or 6 more guys. Preferably veteran members of PSD who are going to stay active. I figured more in depth rules could be discussed as a whole before I started a league whether it be ESPN or yahoo. So earlier the better to get a step on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by redwhiteandblue; 09-05-2017 at 10:49 AM.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

I'm interested.

Sorry I never responded to your PM.

still d

Still slinging da D? Good to know [emoji23]

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

PSD Dynasty Hockey League

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm interested.

Sorry I never responded to your PM.
    All good. I know it's dead lately here and we go through spurts of activity and that it has only been one day but it looks like we may have to start with ten and expand next year to twelve.

More important to get to a group of ten and get the ball rolling on specifics. Then we can start drafting and we could probably do it in a thread. To allow ourselves time.

Last edited by redwhiteandblue; 08-17-2017 at 10:05 AM.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

Feel free to invite somebody if you know they are active members of PSD and will actually keep up. Don't want to replace managers after year one let alone have someone who's going to fall off as soon as drafting gets a few rounds in.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

I'd do it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I'm interested if it's on ESPN. I'm in another league on there for several years now, so I check it a lot. Never did a dynasty league before, but keep me in mind.
    2015 Adopt-a-Packer: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I'm interested if it's on ESPN. I'm in another league on there for several years now, so I check it a lot. Never did a dynasty league before, but keep me in mind.
    Well that was the first thing I hoped to discuss with whoever decides to participate. So I can't really promise your participation if it hinges on ESPN.

Apparently fantrax is a great option and is an easier place to keep track of keepers and traded draft picks etc...

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

Holy **** i remember seeing the pm on the app and totally forgot to respond. My bad, I'm totally down to join still

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    Holy **** i remember seeing the pm on the app and totally forgot to respond. My bad, I'm totally down to join still
    Haha all good. I gave plenty of time, figured this thread my remind a few of you.

One more person and I think it'd be fine to try and agree upon a set up.

In case anyone is interested in looking the options seem to be : ESPN, yahoo, fantrax.

Fantrax seems to be the best option and if everyone was interested each chipping in a few bucks would by the premium version of a league. This enables tracking of keepers, history and draft picks traded etc... all the tough ****.

Most people are familiar with one of ESPN/yahoo or both. Not sure which would support dynasty as much, would have to investigate further. Either option would require us to use here to keep track of draft picks traded amongst other rules.

Thoughts?

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

I am in a Dynasty BBall league and we used Yahoo for the first season.
    After that we switched over to Fantrax and the last 2 years have been perfect on that site. That would definitely be my #1 choice, but it doesn't really matter to me.

After that we switched over to Fantrax and the last 2 years have been perfect on that site. That would definitely be my #1 choice, but it doesn't really matter to me.
    I was in a Dynasty Baseball league through here...Sadly I got kicked out because I wouldn't trade my young talent to the better teams for their aged stars that had 1-3 years left.

Come Join Us In The NHL Forum

fantrax would be my first choice also. Everything sounds great and it seems they've overhauled their interface for this year based on reviews I was reading. I personally would not be opposed but for $70 they offer the premier version of a dynasty league.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

Can't really get this going without some activity...

Anyone know a tenth person from PSD who would be interested?

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast