Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If I were you ET, I wouldn't go down that road. This is how all of your other bans started.

And you've definitely been in and out of here long enough to know that BK is not a typical fan.

Check yourself man. You've been tolerable so far. Don't change that.
    You telling me that the quarterback coach determines whose starting? Like if you just dig in the game man youd know making thestatement has zero facts in it. That is my point, the typical fan could be a die hard fan. So I don't get that him being the typical fan is some insult. The non typical fan is a die hard and knows the ins and outs on many different levels and would not make the statement he made because is has zero truth, it's not even an opinion thing in that case.

There is zero bashing going on with what I was implying.

And why has the broncos nation allowed our part of the forum too have like no activity? Come on guy's we got to pump this things up with chatter. It's been so desolate for months and month's.

The future is bright for the Broncos, I have grown too like atleast 5 quarterback in the draft so if they surprise me and draft one of those 5 im good with it as long as he pans out. And he better pan out fast because lynch only got 2 game's before he was wrote off by a lot of Broncos fan's. I think we have too support our player's. Give lynch a real chance. If.he flames out there's always a new crop of quarterback coming out and this year's class is one of the weakest many scouts say they have seen in awhile, all of these guy's would be 4th-6th guys taken at there position which is why im willing too wait and snag one next year if needed. Because if lynch flames out we will surely be picking top 3 next year and be able to draft a potential franchise quarterback.

I just think with guys like Barkley and James right there id have to go with one of them over any quarterback personally, I think they will have a bigger impact at there position than any of darnold rosen allen mayfield ect.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Meh BK sucks. He was the biggest Siemian supporter on PSD which means he's part of the problem.

JK BK! You know I love you.
    I hope we give Paxton the same amount of start we gave Trevor, if he flames out then we draft our next qbotf top 3 next year.

I honestly don't mind having two years picking top 5 if it's the inevitable. However I think we'll surprise next year and win the west if we add key pieces.

One thing for sure is if we draft any of these rookies and start him then we will surely be picking top 3.

Forum has been dying. I feel like I spend way more time in facebook groups

Gimme Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield Please

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

I still come in and talk draft though haha busy on game days for MHH.

Also using PSD on the phone ain't user friendly. And I'm using my computer for the game or taking notes. Not hopping on PSD really.

Gimme Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield Please

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I still come in and talk draft though haha busy on game days for MHH.

Also using PSD on the phone ain't user friendly. And I'm using my computer for the game or taking notes. Not hopping on PSD really.
    PSD on the phone is user friendly if you use Tapatalk lol.

Heyyyy fellow Bronco brethren. Been a while.

That Vikings game hit a little bit too close to home, eh?

PSD on the phone is user friendly if you use Tapatalk lol.
    It's decent on mobile for me, cant complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post

Yeah but this one was worse than Rahim lol. At first I didn't think so, but it was just because I'm a fan of the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post

Lol literally as it happened I was like rahim moore-esq

Dude completely whiffed on a whole body and was in perfect spot to tackle him.

At least moore was in position and he just whiffed on the ball lol and it wasn't for a win ha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Lol literally as it happened I was like rahim moore-esq

Dude completely whiffed on a whole body and was in perfect spot to tackle him.

At least moore was in position and he just whiffed on the ball lol and it wasn't for a win ha

Not only that... The safety took out the corner as well which gave Diggs a free run to the end zone lol.

Not only that... The safety took out the corner as well which gave Diggs a free run to the end zone lol.
    Haha[emoji23]

Any one be cool with Lamar Jackson? Been hearing people say he should switch to WR, seems dramatic to me. The kid has a cannon and looked Pretty damn good during his years at Louisville. Wouldn't mind him as a 2nd round pick if they went OL in the 1st. Kid could be electric in the right offense

Any one be cool with Lamar Jackson? Been hearing people say he should switch to WR, seems dramatic to me. The kid has a cannon and looked Pretty damn good during his years at Louisville. Wouldn't mind him as a 2nd round pick if they went OL in the 1st. Kid could be electric in the right offense

No thanks. He's a one read and run QB.

He's probably the most intriguing quarterback in the draft too me, for those who say one read and run.... Well they said the same about Prescott and deshaun watson and we know how thst turned out....

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast