3c. Wyatt Teller OG VT
    4i. Kyzer White SS WVU
    4ii. JC Jackson CB MARY
    5i. Folorunso Fatukasi DL UCONN
    5ii. Christopher Herndon TE MIA
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I would sign McCown just to see what happens.
    I would if he came in knowing he's a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I would if he came in knowing he's a backup.
    i could see him starting half the season and making the transition. Smart guy, loved by coaches and teammates, and at the point in his life he knows he is a bridge/vet backup type. Just depends on how the rookie QB looks but I have no issue going w/ a bridge type (of decent quality, not the absolute **** that is mark sanchez) and then going w/ Darnold/Mayfield/Rosen if we think they aren't quite ready. I'm fine being patient, just need to see growth. Bigger issue w/ pax for me is questions on work ethic, mental maturity, and we DID NOT see any growth at all. Sounds like Denver FO feels the exact same way.

On this week's Huddle Up Draft Podcast. Carl Dumler and I were once again joined by Draft Analyst Erick Trickel to recap the College Football Championship Game from a Prospect Perspective, Finished off their All-Draft Eligible Team with the Defensive side of the ball, and looked ahead to the Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Fullbacks, and Wide Receivers that will be at Mobile later this month.

You can find us on iTunes and Spreaker and Youtube!

Mile High Huddle Link: https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...Bowl-113544809

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXk7IDwFJ-Y

haven't been on in awhile and was reading the last month or so comments and im shocked by most of them

1st off no one in the organization believes in Lynch its documented and known. Cecil is on the radio every day saying all he gets better at is playing madden. He isn't an option next year AT ALL

2nd- our QB next year is going to be Cousins, darnold, rosen Mayfield or Allen. that's it. they might sign a vet QB to mentor our draft pick but wont start unless injury.

I would love to sign Cousins and draft Barkley that would be best case scenario to improve the offense

Players that are gone are
    Talib
    CJ
    Sanders- trying to trade him
    DT- will be asked to restructure
    Marshall is a 50-50 he will be back ( I think he will be back)

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

According to overthecap, cutting Marshall would only save 1 million. Iím not sure if thereís bonuses that activate after a certain date, but I think itíd be an awful idea to get rid of him. We need to add to that position, not take from it. I really hate the idea of drafting D first round, but Smith would be a nice addition to the inside.

I think Watson is another very susceptible to the axe.

I say if we get Cousins we trade back a few spots and draft Oline in first a RB in the 2nd and a QB in the 3rd

https://twitter.com/Andy_Staples/sta...98328022822912

Interesting thing @SeniorBowlPhil just told me and @HorowitzJason on @ESPNUonSiriusXM: The Broncos staff requested that Baker Mayfield be placed on their team at the Senior Bowl.
    Has Allen officially been placed on either team?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Andy_Staples/sta...98328022822912

Has Allen officially been placed on either team?
    That's interesting.

I don't think Allen has yet. Official rosters come out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Remember who you're speaking with...

Lynch played against a **** Oakland team and KC's **** defense...**** 2nd and 3rd team defense I might add.

Slow your roll bruh. Joseph wanted to win so he started Trevor. Absolutely the right choice. Musgrave had a comment where the decision to "start Lynch was above his pay rate"....read between the lines...Musgrave didn't want Lynch as his starter. Neither did Joseph...which is why he went with Trevor. All Paxton had to do was hit like 5 good throws in the preseason and the job would of been HIS. This competition was rigged from the get go. He couldn't even do that.

If top 5 draft pick goes to QB...Lynch is done.

Then we're using much needed cap space for bridge that really won't help us compete.

If we're going to go get a vet...then we get someone that will help us win.

I'd say just throw the kid out there and take our lumps. It's a top 5 pick...throw him out there.
    Incase you didn't know and it's not your fault because typical fans don't know these things BUT the quarterback coach has no.say over.Who starts,so.when he says it's.above his pay grade he is telling the truth, but of course since you don't know.any better and your against lynch youd interpret something that means absolutely nothing you say it means.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Incase you didn't know and it's not your fault because typical fans don't know these things BUT the quarterback coach has no.say over.Who starts,so.when he says it's.above his pay grade he is telling the truth, but of course since you don't know.any better and your against lynch youd interpret something that means absolutely nothing you say it means.
    If I were you ET, I wouldn't go down that road. This is how all of your other bans started.

And you've definitely been in and out of here long enough to know that BK is not a typical fan.

Check yourself man. You've been tolerable so far. Don't change that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If I were you ET, I wouldn't go down that road. This is how all of your other bans started.

And you've definitely been in and out of here long enough to know that BK is not a typical fan.

Check yourself man. You've been tolerable so far. Don't change that.
    I was just gonna say the same thing.

BK ain't no typical fan. Prolly our best poster in here IMO no offense to any one else (doc is damn good too)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Meh BK sucks. He was the biggest Siemian supporter on PSD which means he's part of the problem.

JK BK! You know I love you.

We are going Oline if we sign a top QB free agent. Unless Barkley is there. I still say if we get Cousins we get some extra picks by trading back from 5 to 7-10

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post

BK ain't no typical fan. Prolly our best poster in here IMO no offense to any one else (doc is damn good too)
    I will take best draft poster. lol

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast