Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I've long thought in my head that we likely trade him to Indy or Cleveland. His value helps us with our ability to swap picks. I know Elway doesn't want to get rid of all our picks and I feel like Elway is going to want to move up to get a QB. It wouldn't be the first time Elway has traded a player to move up in the draft either. Remember when we traded Manny Ramirez to the Lions as part of a package to move up and draft Shane Ray?
    I'm sure he'll dangle talib to get us a pick somewhere...maybe not in the 1st round...but 3rd? Yea, I can see it. Early 3rd-ish...makes it a late 2nd round type talent. That'll work. We have the leverage here...we don't need to get rid of him if they are not biting.

That's about the only good move in that draft...and even that may be in question. That draft was monumentally horrific...if Ray doesn't pan out...we've missed on every single pick in that draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm sure he'll dangle talib to get us a pick somewhere...maybe not in the 1st round...but 3rd? Yea, I can see it. Early 3rd-ish...makes it a late 2nd round type talent. That'll work. We have the leverage here...we don't need to get rid of him if they are not biting.

That's about the only good move in that draft...and even that may be in question. That draft was monumentally horrific...if Ray doesn't pan out...we've missed on every single pick in that draft.
    Here we go hopefully elway does this. Takes Rosen some how, packages Rosen and talib with 2019 1st and 2020 1st for Andrew Luck!!! Let's gooo make it happen elway!!! Haha one could only wish

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Latest Cousins talk:

Jets are prepping a deal worth 35 million APY. That would be out of the Broncos range.
    I don't believe that for a ****ing second.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah I don't think I do either lol

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Cousins contract is going to be out of hand. I hope he's out of our price range. Its not smart to pay whats beginning to look like ~30/yr for a guy who you'd have to argue for his spot as a top 10 QB. This contract is going to screw up the QB market yet again.

Its funny cause the narrative at the beginning of the season was "they cant franchise him again that'll be way too expensive" and now it's not quite there, but a lot higher than what anyone could have anticipated. At this point whichever team gets him will be handcuffed by the dollar figure.. Here's team X, missing the playoffs with Kirk Cousins and his 30 mil contact.. and heres the New England Patriots, winning another Super Bowl with Brady making 16/yr. I know that Brady contract is an anomaly but you get the point

I've long thought in my head that we likely trade him to Indy or Cleveland. His value helps us with our ability to swap picks. I know Elway doesn't want to get rid of all our picks and I feel like Elway is going to want to move up to get a QB. It wouldn't be the first time Elway has traded a player to move up in the draft either. Remember when we traded Manny Ramirez to the Lions as part of a package to move up and draft Shane Ray?
    wrong kind of teams... look for a contender w/ a need. Teams that are far off still we won't **** him like that by trading him there.

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    its the first year of the deal that would be that way.

Cousins and then Josh Allen at 6.

We will see how it plays out but Bowles and the FO are going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    wrong kind of teams... look for a contender w/ a need. Teams that are far off still we won't **** him like that by trading him there.
    With Luck the Colts are most certainly not far off.

With Luck the Colts are most certainly not far off.
    idk i like jags and even houston more as they are built.

Thinking Steelers/49ers/Rams/Vikings/Eagles/Cowboys/Packers/Tampa as more likely landing spots given some connections and need/current relevance

Lol the redskins moved on from one game manager too another older game manager.... That says all I need to know about kirk cousin's man.

Well good thing you don't know much.

Not sure what the Skins are doing. 71 mil guaranteed for Alex ****in Smith?? Holy hell.

Giddy up men. We're getting ourselves a QB.

Eric Galko

@OptimumScouting
    How are the #Broncos going to sign Kirk Cousins?

Im told theyll offer Cousins a lower-than-youd-think average salary, but VERY HIGH guarantees (more than Derek Carrs).

Gives Cousins guaranteed money. But easier on Denver cap short-term.

Sounds about right. Considering Alex just got more guaranteed money than Derek Carr (jesus Washington).

Expect 90 mil in guareentes. Hoping 80 though..

Wow, that's a lot of money. We keep hearing about this possible contract offer, I don't hear anything about any interest on Kirk's side. Does anyone know where he is thinking? Obviously not in Washington anymore

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

We are def in on cousins. Jets sound interested but feeling isnt mutual

also back to the draft LOL

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast