Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    I make the argument the Broncos should wait on making big commitments at DL and WR (in FA or Draft) until 2019. 2019 looks LIT at those classes. Guys that are going round 1 this year there would be day 2 picks next year imo... so you are going to get better value and bang for your buck there in 2019.

Instead, use late round pick/bargain bin FA at WR and DL this year to fill immediate depth need, but set yourself up to make an early pick level investment there in 2019

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...arly-113796794
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    you win the prize. our qb play has been such ***. Siemian is one of the worst QBs I have watched as a Bronco.
    Easily one of the worst.

Wow. Long podcast this week for Huddle Up 2018 Draft.

We had NDT Scouting Director Kyle Crabbs on to talk Kirk Cousins and how he impacts the top of the draft along with some of his latest draft takes.

Also discussed the Shrine Bowl as it pertains to the Denver #Broncos and broke down the rest of the Senior Bowl Roster.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...und--113867920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbypw0w3REc&

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't think that's a big loss. I think both Mayfield and Allen will be on the North team.
    Yeah, I think he was slotted for the South. He was someone that I thought could slip into the 2nd in a worst case for Denver. I guess this probably only helps that, but I wanted to see him play

https://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2018.php?squad=North

That's the roster for the North. At a quick glance, Elway got the better haul compared to the South. A lot of good talent at positions we need. OL, TE, ILB and Edge guys are ones I'm excited about. And the QBs are great, especially compared to the South's. Allen, Falk and Mayfield are all potential guys the Broncos could get.

WR/RB not so sexy though.

So Mayfield recently more or less said he wants to play for Miami on Instagram. It doesn't bother me that he wants to go there. But sometimes it's better to be quiet rather than honest. He's less than a week away from being coached by the Broncos staff. The staff that went out of their way to get him on their roster. And then he posts that.

It does give more fuel to the questions of his maturity and outspokenness though. Or frankly put, he inner Manziel. I can't say I really want him all that much anymore. I'd rather try to trade up for Rosen or just wait till round 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    So Mayfield recently more or less said he wants to play for Miami on Instagram. It doesn't bother me that he wants to go there. But sometimes it's better to be quiet rather than honest. He's less than a week away from being coached by the Broncos staff. The staff that went out of their way to get him on their roster. And then he posts that.

It does give more fuel to the questions of his maturity and outspokenness though. Or frankly put, he inner Manziel. I can't say I really want him all that much anymore. I'd rather try to trade up for Rosen or just wait till round 2-3.
    It doesn't really concern me at all tbh. Not much different than what Rosen said. I'm sure the Broncos staff will get a good feel on him next week.

Every player has a preference for where they want to play/be drafted. The concern would be if they just refuse to play for the team that drafted them (ahem...Elway/Eli....)

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. The broncos will have plenty of time with him to see what he is all about.

I'd be wary of drafting Rosen if I was Cleveland to be honest, but Rosen's comments were definitely worse or more serious than Mayfield's. Rosen's comments were calculated. Mayfield is just showing poor judgement, which is already in question. That's what worries me. But true, they'll have ample opportunity to get a good read on the guy. Not a great start off though, which I'm sure his agents let him know shortly after.

The funny thing is neither of them are good enough to be saying or dictating anything.... Please just draft Barkley, James or Chubb or OT and move on. If they wanna roll the dice on Lamar Jackson in round 2 then fine but just pass on darnold, rosen, Mayfield......

@baker_mayfield6
    Just so everybody knows... I commented about playing for Miami because I was talking to a former Sooner in Kenny Stills. Everybody can relax, I will play anywhere that gives me a chance. I'm not picky, I will go anywhere and strive to uplift a franchise and win ball games.

I just wrote my longest article yet the other day. Should be coming out soon. We are doing a 4 part series over at MHH. A 'Pound the Table' for QB of choice

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @baker_mayfield6
    Just so everybody knows... I commented about playing for Miami because I was talking to a former Sooner in Kenny Stills. Everybody can relax, I will play anywhere that gives me a chance. I'm not picky, I will go anywhere and strive to uplift a franchise and win ball games.
    About 3 hours later and I'm sure the Boulder agents were into his ear shortly after. He probably was just being careless and playing around with an old OU guy, but he has to realize that he's under an even greater microscope than before and everything says is going to be scrutinized. Probably more so than any other QB in the draft. Just wasn't a good look.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819