Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Contract and age. I dont think theres a chance in hell you could get a 4 alone for him.
    Oh, are you saying that we would get a 4 and give up a 6?

Contract, age, and production. He only had 555 yards last year and 2 TD's.

If Elway could sucker a team into giving a 4th and a 6th, he should jump all over it.

Also, I think Cy is thinking a 3rd for Ray because if he has a decent season and leaves in FA, we'd likely get a 3rd round comp pick for him anyways.

... But I kinda think Elway is going to try and keep Ray as a rotational player.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    If anything...Elway values THE HELL out of rushers (edge or interior), any opportunity he has to get one for cheap...he's jumping on it.

On another note. Why does everyone live to jump on the chance to speak negatively on Elway? Just saw the piece on how he was "unclassy" in cutting C.J the time he did. The NFL Network guy (the one with the ears of an elephant) baited the heck out of C.J. That **** wouldn't happen if it was a Patriot. When it involves Elway, they are on it.
    I am one who thought we should have never signed Anderson to his contract and one who thought he should have been cut 2 years ago so **** there opinions in my opinion. Anderson just wasn't good enough to me..... The kid out of Oregon will show that he's 5x better than Anderson and actually be durable.

Ray has to prove he can make an impact for me, he hasn't lived up too the first round pick status at all, he might be better served as a back up going against tackles that are tired and abused by Miller and.chubb

A mile high salute for C.J. A true bronco. I won't stain his name or time here. He played his heart out...even when the team quit at times.

Just move along. Respect his time here...wish him the best onward.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465