Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Dude, I have nothing but respect for you as well. And I disagree with damn near all of what you've said Marshall wise. Half my family and friends hate him and the other half love him, But if came off like I was going at you here, especially politically motivated, I apologize. That's crap.
    Holy disconnect Batman! I didn't take your post as you were coming after me at all, and I most definitely didn't take it as you were coming at me politically. I apologize if I came across that way.

My comment about the kneeling was in reference to you calling him a leader. IMO that made him more of a loner since it was his cause, and not the team's cause.

Outside of that, I completely stand behind my thoughts on Marshall.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Don't insult Champ that way.
    Insult? Where was Bailey drafted again? 7th overall.... Where is ward slotted to be drafted? 5-8.... And ward has amazing tracking ability and coverage ability for man on man with awesome 4.3 speed just like Bailey had coming out. They are even the same size...... Im not advocating that we take ward at 5 but it's possible according to some of the guys mocks on nfl network. I want Chubb or Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Holy disconnect Batman! I didn't take your post as you were coming after me at all, and I most definitely didn't take it as you were coming at me politically. I apologize if I came across that way.

My comment about the kneeling was in reference to you calling him a leader. IMO that made him more of a loner since it was his cause, and not the team's cause.

Nobody cares about him kneeling smh. Dude was far from a loner. Like Zach Kerr said despite what fan's and media may have thought the locker room stayed in tact through everything last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Insult? Where was Bailey drafted again? 7th overall.... Where is ward slotted to be drafted? 5-8.... And ward has amazing tracking ability and coverage ability for man on man with awesome 4.3 speed just like Bailey had coming out. They are even the same size...... Im not advocating that we take ward at 5 but it's possible according to some of the guys mocks on nfl network. I want Chubb or Barkley
    Champ Bailey is arguably the greatest corner in NFL history, taken early as a corner when corners weren't as valued as they are today with 6'1" size and a 4.28 speed. Ward is a corner that compares more to Jason Verrett measuring under 5'11". Ward most likely ends up playing a Chris Harris Jr role where he plays inside and outside against #2s because he struggles against size guys (see week 1 vs Indiana WR Simmie Cobbs Jr) whereas Champ really was a perfect boundary man corner.

Gimme Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield Please

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Bailey had sub 4.3 speed bro. Not only that but he, thus far, has posted better combine numbers than Ward. Is taller, longer....and was an absolute FREAK of an athlete. He was a triple threat....we were so bad at WR one year...we actually put Champ out there to help us out.

The most sound tackling CB I have ever seen to this day.

He's not the athlete Champ was, he doesn't have the ideal size Champ brought, and he won't shut down half the field like Champ did.

Yes, you are insulting Champ. Champ was a generational type talent.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Champ had superior ball skills too. Like far superior.

This week's episode of the Huddle Up Draft Podcast we talk Su'a Cravens trade and role on this team, some past draft 'warts' on some top quarterbacks, and some of our overrated and underrated prospects this year.

Besides the link at the bottom of this page, the podcast is also up on Youtube, iTunes (podcasts) and Stitcher under "Huddle Up".

If you guys listen and enjoy the show, please head on over to iTunes or Stitcher , subscribe, and leave us a rating and a review. It helps the podcast go a long way and would really mean a lot to me.

If not, it's all good! 'Preciate all of you anyways!

Have a great weekend!

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...rts--117065483
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 04-06-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    This week's episode of the Huddle Up Draft Podcast we talk Su'a Cravens trade and role on this team, some past draft 'warts' on some top quarterbacks, and some of our overrated and underrated prospects this year.

Besides the link at the bottom of this page, the podcast is also up on Youtube, iTunes (podcasts) and Stitcher under "Huddle Up".

If you guys listen and enjoy the show, please head on over to iTunes or Stitcher , subscribe, and leave us a rating and a review. It helps the podcast go a long way and would really mean a lot to me.

If not, it's all good! 'Preciate all of you anyways!

Have a great weekend!

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...rts--117065483
    I added your show to favorites on stitcher not sure if that's the same! Good work dudes!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

I think Marshal has been bad but a loner? There were a few games he wasn't the only one kneeling. Von, Harris and a ton of the stars were kneeling. I don't really care to argue the kneeling cause I see both sides of it but he is in no way a loner because of his actions. He had the nuts to do it first. Simple as that.

There have been many arguments for or against the #Broncos taking a quarterback with the fifth overall pick, so I decided to write a deep-dive persuasive piece on the topic, breaking down all my favorite arguments on why, if the right guy is there, the Denver Broncos absolutely should draft quarterback with the fifth pick.

If you are pro-QB at 5, hopefully this strengthens your stance and if you are anti-QB at 5, hopefully this pulls you a bit more to the middle.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...raft-117142217

Mayfield/Barkley/Chubb

This is who I want the Broncos to select with the 5th pick, in that order.

Either way Broncos are getting an elite player.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546