Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    https://youtu.be/4jORiM2GxYM

Darwin james@ #5, OT in round 2x Lamar Jackson in round 3 wouod be an ight by me. But realistically he probably won't be there in round 3, somebody will notice how his passing got better and better every year and his mechanics is 100% awesome with a suoer quick release. The dude definitely has the talent.

My current OT rankings:

Connor Williams Texas some concerns w/ length and knee but his soph year tape still better than any OT this year imo. He is sliding. Some think he will measure sub 33" arm length. That might put him as a G and make him a Zach Martin type imo
    Orlando Brown Jr Oklahoma way better RT than LT. Issues w/ size and rigidity. High Pad level. Good power RT though with insane size. Reminds me of Trent Brown for SF. Worried about conditioning at his size in altitude
    Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame reminds me of Wagner. Better OT. Very technical but limited upside as an athlete. Not as nasty as I like but really safe. Better pass blocker than run blocker.
    Martinas Rankin Mississippi State OG/OT type. Needs to add strength but constant leverage winner and technical. Versatile as well. Some questions about power out of the gate but will find spot on OL
    Jamarco Jones Ohio State LT upside given his movement skills and length. Plays nasty. High pads and lazy hands from time to time. Has huge upside though imo.
    Brian O’Neill Pittsburgh Pry the best athlete at OT this year. Former TE who has added like 70 LBs to his frame. Long and nimble. Smooth in pass sets. Needs to do better squaring up in space and add strength/technique. Played LT and RT effectively.
    Chukwuma Okorafor Western Michigan Very clean kick step and mover in space. Not nasty at all. More of an occupier than a punisher in blocks. Huge at 6’6" 330 and young. Senior Bowl will be big for him.
    Tyrell Crosby Oregon This kid kicked *** in the ground game at Oregon but I worry about his foot speed. Reminds me of Watson tbh. He can dominate a guy on the ground but kick step is sometimes slow. Might be best at G. PLAYS MAD and a great down blocker.
    Kolton Miller UCLA good size and length and pretty smooth but plays really inconsistent and soft to me. Doesn’t maintain blocks that well and not overly aggressive. Looks like a pass blocking RT to me right now. Flashes of greatness in pass game though.
    Joseph Noteboom TCU Big guy at 6’5" 320 and plays big. A bit stiff and not the fleetest of feet. Another OG/RT type but did well in many games this year. Really under the radar but I think he could end up day 2 given what I have seen.

Then you have the small school guys who are intriguing. I need to see them test before I put them in the rankings:

Desmond Harrison West Georgia/Texas Really a lot of buzz from this kid. Was part of the massive exodus by Charlie Strong in Texas. Really smooth in space w/ great size. Dominated at West Georgia. Mobile will be big, could be an early 2nd if he plays well.
    Alex Cappa Humboldt State Another size guy who looks athletic and dominant against his competition but need to see it in Mobile. Needs to add strength imo but not surprising. Pry not a day 1 starter at OT but has tools to get there relatively quickly.
    Brandon Parker North Carolina A&T Another guy with size and movement. High pad level and looks a bit rigid but can get down hill and target guys in space. Decently smooth kick step. Pry an RT at the next level. Another very interesting guy at Senior Bowl
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    He's probably the most intriguing quarterback in the draft too me, for those who say one read and run.... Well they said the same about Prescott and deshaun watson and we know how thst turned out....
    Prescott sucks without Zeke. Watson is nothing like those two.

You want to know the biggest difference between guys like Wilson, Watson and guys like Jackson? Wilson and Watson extend plays to pass it. Jackson takes off and makes something himself.

Seems like Jackson regressed from this year to last in that regard, but I’ve seen him extend plays to make a play down field on more than an occasion. I wouldn’t touch him in the 1st and I hope some team reaches for him really high, but I think he’s worth a look if he falls out of the 1st.

So I guess Senior Bowl rosters are released tomorrow around this time.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You want to know the biggest difference between guys like Wilson, Watson and guys like Jackson? Wilson and Watson extend plays to pass it. Jackson takes off and makes something himself.
    So he threw for what 30 plus touchdowns because he can't throw or just runs? You might want too actually watch the tape because you are not accurate on what Jackson has become year after year since being a freshman.
    https://youtu.be/WfX2gWyvbZ0
    https://youtu.be/CBx2rostYBk

A ton of plays where he extends too pass the ball. The guy is a very very good passer whose improved year after year.

Lol trying to prove someone wrong using a highlight video. Rookie mistake.

No Mason Rudolph at Senior Bowl. Well, at least playing. I guess he'll still do the pregame test stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol trying to prove someone wrong using a highlight video. Rookie mistake.
    There is zero proof of your accusation though, but yet actual proof of him being a pocket passer who has wheels of fire...... He's more.explosive than Watson, mariota, cam etc but yet he's made it a point of emphasis too improve in the passing game and has excelled at it year after year getting better.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718