Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Jackson is 10x the athleteI mariota is. Sorry
    From my talkings w/ my sources, kill the Jackson to Denver dream. I don't agree w/ it personally, I like Jackson, but they are MASSIVELY concerned about his playstyle as it pertains to his size. Don't think he will have a long NFL career. You can trust me or not, doesn't matter to me lol but I have been told Jackson is a no for Denver
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Lamar Jackson threa for 12 tou hdowns his freshman.year, then 30 and then 27 on top of 18 rushing touchdowns and 21 rushing touchdowns the previous year. His production is far more superior than.Mayfield and it's not even close dude. You can't just wipe away 50 rushing touchdowns for his career because you want too..... Smh
    Im no pro scout, but personally I dont care for rushing TD's from a QB at all when evaluating QB's. Eventually they'll need to be able to win without their legs so I'd rather pay attention to passing stats. I'll take elite passing stats over dual threat any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Mayfield may not play in the game, which kinda sucks. The practices are more important, but still... Idk the family issue, but seems like he could’ve shown up earlier today than he had. He’s kinda shooting himself in the foot this week

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Mayfield may not play in the game, which kinda sucks. The practices are more important, but still... Idk the family issue, but seems like he could’ve shown up earlier today than he had. He’s kinda shooting himself in the foot this week
    According to him, his mom is in the hospital.

I just saw. I feel like an ***

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I just saw. I feel like an ***
    Lol I'm sure everyone who didn't believe him does. To be fair though, some of his actions kinda warranted him being second guessed.

I don't mind rushing TDs from QBs but the level of competition in college these QBs face make rushing yards and TDs a lot easier to attain than in the NFL.

I mean Jackson was running all over weak college football schools like wake forest, North Carolina, Boston college, Syracuse. Now that's not to say he didn't have good rushing games against FSU, Clemson and Texas A&M. It just shows QB rushing stats are heavily inflated in CFB because of the inconsistency in college football defense levels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He will never have 50 rushing touchdowns in 3 years in the nfl, however he will surely have to be game planned against as a threat to shred you with his legs extending drive's. The guy is not a dumb quarterback, his improvements from year to year shows that he's dedicated to putting in the woek.

I don't know why his size would matter, Russell Wilson is nothing more than 6ft and is one of the best dual threat guy's in the league.

One thing for sure is we'd have too have the OL playing solid ball with whoever the quarterback is and honestly that's what im looking forward too the most..... Making sure the line is up too par, I think we're almost there with bolles, leary, McGovern. Another two good guy's and we're set

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122