Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I think if you think Rosen/Darnold are that good you have to trade up to get them. I think staying at 5 and just taking Mayfield or whoever because he is the best qb would be a mistake.
    If we don't get Cousins, I'll be shocked if we don't trade up. Even if it's not the Browns that we trade with. Elway wants this position solved. I put very little stock into any report that says we'll go after Keenum or McCarron if we don't get Cousins. I believe that it's either Cousins or getting their highest graded QB in the draft... No matter the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Barkley did meet with the Broncos, but I have a hard time seeing Denver drafting him.
    I just think it depends on free agency. Cousins and a guard/tackle and Barkley is there, I think they kick the tires, then grab which ever they didn't grab in free agency of the G/T with pick 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If we don't get Cousins, I'll be shocked if we don't trade up. Even if it's not the Browns that we trade with. Elway wants this position solved. I put very little stock into any report that says we'll go after Keenum or McCarron if we don't get Cousins. I believe that it's either Cousins or getting their highest graded QB in the draft... No matter the cost.
    It's gotta be one of Rosen/Mayfield. And I think it leans towards Rosen if they are calling browns for #1 pick to leap frog the giants. Just a guess.

Had the pleasure of interviewing Baker Mayfield yesterday at the NFL Combine. Every single stage, he has been told he wouldn't succeed, and now he's on the biggest stage of his life. The Broncos have REAL interest in the kid and if the team doesn't land Cousins in Free Agency, Baker may very well be the Broncos future at quarterback.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...ial--115765595

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

any qb not named cousins comes w/ a high pick at the position as well.

Keenum + Mayfield is most likely if team doesn't land Cousins

Barkley did meet with the Broncos, but I have a hard time seeing Denver drafting him.
    Those comps are ridiculous though. Immediate stud.

Josh Allen throwing dimes 60 yards plus, but his out routes are rather below average is all Iím hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Had the pleasure of interviewing Baker Mayfield yesterday at the NFL Combine. Every single stage, he has been told he wouldn't succeed, and now he's on the biggest stage of his life. The Broncos have REAL interest in the kid and if the team doesn't land Cousins in Free Agency, Baker may very well be the Broncos future at quarterback.

That's amazing you're/were at the combine. Hopefully you went to St Elmo's. IDK about spicy shrimp cocktails, but steaks are good all the time.

made it back safely

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    That's amazing you're/were at the combine. Hopefully you went to St Elmo's. IDK about spicy shrimp cocktails, but steaks are good all the time.
    didnt get a chance to get there. Have to ahve reservations months in advance and I was trying to do it cheap lol stayed with my sister on the outskirts of town and found plenty of fun places to eat and drink

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post

Did you get a chance to see him drink? If so did he need one hands or 2 to hold the water?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Did you get a chance to see him drink? If so did he need one hands or 2 to hold the water?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    ha! his hands were fine tbh

Fun compilation of Q. Nelson ending people on plays.
    https://youtu.be/CuCivHHPK0U

Him and bolles on the left would sure be mean!

A Bolles-Nelson-Paradis-Leary-James line would be sweet

Local kid from Colorado had a good pro day. Phillip Lindsay ran a 4.39 40. 1.46 10 yard split(own math, prolly wrong lol) only 5'8 190 tho so looking at a slot wr/RB type. Highlights, 2 things I saw, good balance and arm tackles aren't gonna bring him down easily.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Local kid from Colorado had a good pro day. Phillip Lindsay ran a 4.39 40. 1.46 10 yard split(own math, prolly wrong lol) only 5'8 190 tho so looking at a slot wr/RB type. Highlights, 2 things I saw, good balance and arm tackles aren't gonna bring him down easily.

I'm a Buffs fan and I absolutely love Lindsay. It's a shame that he didn't get an invite to the combine. His offensive line (And offense in general) really let him down this year. I'm not sure he gets drafted, but I'd be ecstatic if we picked him up either late in the draft or as a UDFA.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Fun compilation of Q. Nelson ending people on plays.
    https://youtu.be/CuCivHHPK0U

Him and bolles on the left would sure be mean!

A Bolles-Nelson-Paradis-Leary-James line would be sweet

Talk is Leary back to LG. Nelson can play RG or LG but leary WANTS to be LG fwiw

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast