Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What will happen this game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trubisky comes back to earth

1 12.50%
  • Glennon lights it up

0 0%
  • Cohen gets a td

7 87.50%
  • Floyd gets a concussion

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Preseason Week 2: Chicago Bears (0-1) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-1) | 8-19 | 9:00 pm CDT

I agree we should only NEED to see Glennon and Mitch this game. Give them both the time at QB

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagofaithful View Post
    I was reading from someone at camp that the fight was between Kyle and Hroniss Grasu and that Hroniss was heard saying something like "hey man chill out I was only trying to help." And then Kyle head butted him with his helmet a handful of times.

Then the two saw each other a bit later and spat a few words but otherwise nothing happened there.

So it sounds like Hronnis was giving unwanted advice? Not sure but overall doesn't seem like a big deal.
    seem like a non football thing. which to me is more worrisome than a football issue. like a late hit or over aggressive block. those things you shake off. I worry about things like this. especially if hypothetically it has to do with Charlottesville and that whole issue. look. race is a touchy subject. and it only takes one or two wrong words for things to get way out of hand.

to me. that is more why Kaep is no longer getting opportunities. it only takes Kaep saying the wrong thing about this country to a player who is very right wing. or to a player who served in the military. to spark an all out debate that can get heated. and escalate to personal levels quickly. and unfortunately. everyone has to pick a side. and locker rooms can become devided quickly.

that to me. is worse than a small scrum. I just hope the coaching staff can keep the guys focused on the goal. which is football. and not politics.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

At this point, and after last week and camp in general, I want to see :

1. Glennon and Trubisky alternating series the entire game. Biscuits needs tape against higher competition, and Glennon frankly needs more snaps to shake his rust off and/ or build confidence.... It giving us a significantly better basis to compare where both are at certainly doesn't hurt either.... I'm not yet on the "start Mitch" wagon, but Glennon's play vs Denver was unacceptably bad... Simply need more data on both to make a determination...
    Can Biscuits still excel vs the 1s? Can Glennon bounce back vs the 1s....or even beat up on the 3s anywhere close to the way Biscuits did?

2. Tanner Gentry... Needs to be given a chance to move up the depth chart. I'm fully convinced he will get picked up by a team if we try and stash him on the practice squad, considering how dominant he's been in camp, how many reports of him dominating camp have come out, the film from camp showing him making plays, and hell even some of the beat writers making him sound like the best actual receiver on our roster in camp production wise. . Again, we need to find out more about what we do and don't have. Move him up the depth chart and put him in a good chunk of the remaining games against better competition. I don't care that White was the 7th overall pick and Gentry wasn't even a 7th rounder, if Gentry is really the one playing better, then I know who I want opposite Meredith when games start counting.

Gentry is tough to gauge. If he is going up against CHI's 3/4 string secondary, well, look at what DEN did to those guys. Gentry taking them to school shows little.

I do like Gentry and want to see him get more chances, but until he does get chances and proves something, he is still a 7th round camp warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheatons injury may open the door for him

to me. locks right now seem to be Cam and white. I'm not sure anyone else is a lock. I would hope wright would be too but I'm. it sure. Cruz was the only one last week with that I might call a good game.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    wheatons injury may open the door for him

to me. locks right now seem to be Cam and white. I'm not sure anyone else is a lock. I would hope wright would be too but I'm. it sure. Cruz was the only one last week with that I might call a good game.
    I want to see Gentry/Braverman/Wright in any order be the final 3

Young, young young.

My guess is Cruz/Wright/Gentry

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I want to see Gentry/Braverman/Wright in any order be the final 3

Young, young young.

My guess is Cruz/Wright/Gentry
    gentry and wright im fine with. I'm not as high on braverman as some. he kept getting hype last year and. never showed up.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    gentry and wright im fine with. I'm not as high on braverman as some. he kept getting hype last year and. never showed up.
    Not high on him. Just would rather put him in there and give him the shot this season to make an improvement.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

How's Aguayo looking? Any misses yet?!

I'm also pretty interested in Aguayo. Interesting that it's a possibility he takes Barth's job twice now lol.

https://youtu.be/UBSf3RZHwnE

video from hard knocks. about aguayo getting cut. it was a bit longer in the episode. but this is a smaller version.

not gonna lie. seemed like teamates were giving him a a hard time. and coaches had totally lost faith in him. maybe. our team can be more suportive and with team support confidence may come back

-Rem Koolhaas

Preseason Week 2: Chicago Bears (0-1) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-1) | 8-19 | 9:00 pm CDT

I hope Aguayo regains his confidence! Dude could still be a stud of a kicker, shame on the Bucs for taking him that early and setting him up for failure.

Also, Gentry needs to make the final 53, you won't be able to PS a talent like him sadly

Let Aguayo make all of the kicks in preseason, we already know what Barf can do.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by CHI_Fan412 View Post
    I hope Aguayo regains his confidence! Dude could still be a stud of a kicker, shame on the Bucs for taking him that early and setting him up for failure.

Also, Gentry needs to make the final 53, you won't be able to PS a talent like him sadly
    How is he on special teams? I'd be fine giving him Bellamy's spot.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast