Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2017-18 Schedule Released

figured it would be good to have a dedicated thread for this and get some fresh discussion going since there isnt much else to talk about. We open with a tough run of games including 5 of 7 on the road to start with mostly playoff teams. We will also be featured on ESPN and TNT 14 times including both matchups with the Lakers.

http://www.nba.com/sixers/schedule-r...late-announced

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    figured it would be good to have a dedicated thread for this and get some fresh discussion going since there isnt much else to talk about. We open with a tough run of games including 5 of 7 on the road to start with mostly playoff teams. We will also be featured on ESPN and TNT 14 times including both matchups with the Lakers.

http://www.nba.com/sixers/schedule-r...late-announced
    Hit the road at our freshest. I love it! Let's go!

Murder row for Fultz to start the season.

PROCESSING

I like the final game too - ending the year at home against the Bucks. I hope that game has playoff significance.

I'm sure that's what the NBA is hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I like the final game too - ending the year at home against the Bucks. I hope that game has playoff significance.
    Nice sig!!!

Yea that end of year game could be fun. Although I hope it's just a matter of seeding and not in or out.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Nice sig!!!

Yea that end of year game could be fun. Although I hope it's just a matter of seeding and not in or out.
    It's a work in progress but decided it was finally time to break out the very rudimentary photoshop skills once again and remove Nerlens and Okafor from my sig lol. Needs a little refining though

And I have to admit I'm really buying into these "manufactured rivalries" this season. Storylines and teams I didn't care about before, I do now. Last few years, I couldn't have cared less about the Lakers. The "beef" from the old school 80's teams was gone and calling them a rival felt forced. I didn't hate them because I just didn't care about them or consider them a "threat." They weren't on my radar. Now I'm getting hype to play them and **** them up. Same with Milwaukee. They started talking **** on us a little bit the past few months. They're jealous that we get more attention as an up and coming young team and now they're scared. They're threaded that Embiid is going to be a bigger star than Giannis. Can't wait to surpass them in the next year or 2 on the ladder to contention. Can't wait to beat them down this year.

It's a work in progress but decided it was finally time to break out the very rudimentary photoshop skills once again and remove Nerlens and Okafor from my sig lol. Needs a little refining though

And I have to admit I'm really buying into these "manufactured rivalries" this season. Storylines and teams I didn't care about before, I do now. Last few years, I couldn't have cared less about the Lakers. The "beef" from the old school 80's teams was gone and calling them a rival felt forced. I didn't hate them because I just didn't care about them or consider them a "threat." They weren't on my radar. Now I'm getting hype to play them and **** them up. Same with Milwaukee. They started talking **** on us a little bit the past few months. They're jealous that we get more attention as an up and coming young team and now they're scared. They're threaded that Embiid is going to be a bigger star than Giannis. Can't wait to surpass them in the next year or 2 on the ladder to contention. Can't wait to beat them down this year.
    agree with all of this and im borrowing your sig.

agree with all of this and im borrowing your sig.
    Go for it. I'll let you know if I update it too

Embiid and Simmons are both ultimately going to be better than Giannis and Ball.... so I agree with you sixer04
    It's gonna be great spanking LA and the bucks.... plus any team Stan van gundy coaches.

Lakers, Celtics, Milwaukee, Cleveland and Dallas are teams I really want to beat on this year. Dennis Smith Jr was talking mad ****.

what was Smith saying?

what was Smith saying?
    You gotta look it up. It was when they got the rookies together. They were playing video games. He talking **** about sixers always losing and losing ain't fun to markelle. There's audio out there.

LiBall wrote on it:
    https://www.libertyballers.com/2017/8/15/16151772/sixers-news-markelle-fultz-dennis-smith-jr-trash-talk-allen-iverson-dallas-mavericks
    Last edited by MylesKong; 08-16-2017 at 05:15 PM.