Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He was added to it already.
    Great, let him develop into a good backup T. Reese mistakenly took Flowers, so I want to see if we can get a decent T to replace him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Great, let him develop into a good backup T. Reese mistakenly took Flowers, so I want to see if we can get a decent T to replace him next season.
    Who knows. Wheeler was projected to go in rounds 3-5 and with his off the field issues they got him as a UDFA

He looked good in limited snaps against 1st team defense and really good against 2nd/3rd.

Could be that rare diamond in the rough with some devolpment.

Can we please trade for Joe Thomas already, move Flowers to right tackle and Bobby Hart to right guard!!
    [SIGPIC]

Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 09-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aceindahole212 View Post
    Can we please trade for Joe Thomas already, move Flowers to right tackle and Bobby Hart to right guard!!
    I doubt Cleveland is looking to trade him. They brought in JC Tretter (center) and Kevin Zeitler (guard) in the offseason to solidify their offensive line. Trading away their most important piece on OLine would jeopardize their young QB's pass protection. And it's not like one of the Browns backup tackles(Coleman, Banner,etc) are ready to replace their future hall of fame LT.

After all these years of thinking that Thomas would be traded to a playoff contender, i'm almost convinced he'll finish his career in Cleveland.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 09-11-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Yeah and at this point in his career, it's not the piece that we need. NOt that I wouldn't be thrilled to have him, but I can't see it happening.

I think we're going to start seeing some of those Jones at FB formations again soon.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Any news on Keenan Robinson return? Jenkins and Goodson?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Any news on Keenan Robinson return? Jenkins and Goodson?
    Nope. But I do have some news on the oline. Ereck Flowers will continue to play and suck at LT.

Any possibility of a midseason trade that can rejuvenate the offense, whether if it's a RB or OL man?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Any possibility of a midseason trade that can rejuvenate the offense, whether if it's a RB or OL man?
    Don't hold ya breath. Trades are rare enough in the NFL and rarer for the Giants. Would love to see them make a move this year though. Oline needs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if the Giants will workout Cruz this week....or Nicks.....or Burress. Sigh

Rudolph looked solid in preseason but it was mostly shining against DBs who didn't make teams so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between this OL and what's left of the receiving core, Eli is in serious trouble the rest of the way. I'd definitely bring back Cruz if for no other reason but to give Eli someone he has comfort throwing the ball to quickly.

And at this point, unless we trade for a 3 year player, I see no point in making a trade. The season is dead barring divine intervention. I'd rather Reese not make any more more moves with whatever time he has left at GM.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Between this OL and what's left of the receiving core, Eli is in serious trouble the rest of the way. I'd definitely bring back Cruz if for no other reason but to give Eli someone he has comfort throwing the ball to quickly.

And at this point, unless we trade for a 3 year player, I see no point in making a trade. The season is dead barring divine intervention. I'd rather Reese not make any more more moves with whatever time he has left at GM.
    Cruz is done. He couldnt get open last year with us then couldnt make the Bears team in the pre season. I love Victor, but his time has passed. Bring in some young guys and see if we can develop some guys. Also, heres a thought.....RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!! Gallman looks like a player, lets give him a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

Sounds like King is coming back, so at least someone Eli is familiar with. Interested to see what Rudolph does in a real game.

I'd expect A LOT of miscommunications and INTs the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG91 View Post
    Cruz is done. He couldnt get open last year with us then couldnt make the Bears team in the pre season. I love Victor, but his time has passed. Bring in some young guys and see if we can develop some guys. Also, heres a thought.....RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!! Gallman looks like a player, lets give him a shot.
    Hard to run the ball when they've spent no money or picks on improving the oline. Almost every failure this year can be tied back to the oline issues.

Chargers are terrible against the run, so I think people may have a false sense of improvement after last game. Darkwa loks good, but dropped some easy passes, so he failed to bail out Eli while he's under pressure. Eli is going to have to survive on checkdowns the rest of this season. Definitely need more Gallman than Darkwa.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast