Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I'm with RC on this one. I agree with everything on your post, except for the need for a vet K.
    Crap I forgot about Rojas. Thought we only had Nugent.

Can any of the following guys help us? Alex Boone, Cyrus Kouandjo, Boulware?

Boone i guess if he's healthy. Didn't he sign a 4 year deal with the Vikes a year ago? What happened?
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 09-02-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Any reports on the 10 man taxi squad ? Would like to see Travis Rudolph on it

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Any reports on the 10 man taxi squad ? Would like to see Travis Rudolph on it
    Will know tomorrow.

Rudolph didn't do enough on special teams in my opinion. He made a few nice catches, especially at the point of attack but our WR core is so deep, plus the lack of special teams ability. I don't really see the hype, I think he may have a little potential and wouldn't mind him on the PS but wouldn't be upset if he wasn't. Guess I just didn't see anything special. He went up against roster bubble guys didn't really see him against better CBs. Guess the coaches saw more in practice and that's what they also went on.

Anybody know anything about the CB we signed
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

2017 Giants Roster News Thread

Cutting Bisnowathy was the right thing to do but that's yet another player Reese drafted who he then cut before their first game.

He even traded 2 picks for the guy. Reese wastes too many draft picks.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Both Deayon and Rudolph went unclaimed. Seems likely that they're headed to the practice squad. Or at least Rudolph is.

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Both Deayon and Rudolph went unclaimed. Seems likely that they're headed to the practice squad. Or at least Rudolph is.
    Surprised we let deayon go. Do you know anything about the cb we got from Pitt? Seemed like he was solid according to pff
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Hart and flunker did not allow a single pressure in preseason. Flunker run blocking was awesome. Think it may be time Run out
    Flowers-Pugh-Richburg-flunker-Hart with jones as main backup to G and C. Jerry should never see the field
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Surprised we let deayon go. Do you know anything about the cb we got from Pitt? Seemed like he was solid according to pff
    Not really. Based on comments from Steeler fans i've read on forums and sports websites, he wasn't the most beloved CB on the team nor the one who performed the best(for many it was Artie Burns ). Some also viewed Coty Sensabaugh(who beat out Cockrell) as a better player. I read comments about how he wasn't a good tackler, always needing another player to help him finish and how he would take bad angles a lot.

We needed depth at CB and we got a guy who was either PITT's best or 2nd best CB last year from an analytics standpoint. I'm happy considering we have a starting CB with playoff experience as our fourth CB.

Here are two articles about how Cockrell was well graded by PFF in his 2 year stint with PITT:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/05...rs-pittsburgh/

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/07...ret-superstar/
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 09-03-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Glad to get Rudolph back at least on the practice squad. I want to add Bisnowaty to the PS as well since we paid 2 picks to get him and he was a LT/RT in a weak class, one of the only few left to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Glad to get Rudolph back at least on the practice squad. I want to add Bisnowaty to the PS as well since we paid 2 picks to get him and he was a LT/RT in a weak class, one of the only few left to develop.
    Before the draft, i actually thought he was one of the better tackles in this year's class. He did however have an injury history throughout his career at Pitt. Another rookie who was cut yesterday and who i liked in college was Dorian Johnson, the guard out of Pitt. Although he was added to the Cardinals' practice squad.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 09-03-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    He was added to it already.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast