Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Would Win

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • TDJ

    7 50.00%
  • Globo Gym

    4 28.57%
  • GM's Vote Here

    3 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,307

    NFL Re-Draft First Round: #8 TDJ vs. #9 Globo Gym Purple Cobras

    #8 TDJ:

    QB: Jameis Winston(6,913,985)

    RB: David Johnson(799,843)
    RB: Theo Riddick(2,400,000)

    TE: Delanie Walker(5,317,708)
    TE: Julius Thomas(5,600,000)

    WR: Doug Baldwin(9,650,000)
    WR: Terelle Pryor(6,000,000)
    WR: Chris Hogan($2,968,750)

    LT: Jake Matthews(5,227,569)
    LG: Stefen Wisniewski(1,358,333)
    C: John Sullivan(999,999)
    RG: Patrick Omameh(875,000)
    RT: Cam Robinson(1,276,029)

    DE: Chris Jones(1,416,188)
    NT: Michael Pierce(543,333)
    DE: Kyle Williams(8,300,000)

    OLB Ryan Kerrigan(11,700,000)
    MLB: Jatavis Brown($586,096)
    MLB: Todd Davis(2,746,000)
    OLB Brian Orakpo(9,450,000)

    CB: Jalen Ramsey(5,307,045)
    CB: Kareem Jackson(8,968,750)
    CB: Terence Newman(3,584,375)

    FS: Darian Stewart(7,400,000)
    SS: Ron Parker(5,600,000)

    #9 Globo-Gym Purple Cobras

    Offense:

    QB Phillip Rivers

    RB Dalvin Cook
    RB Danny Woodhead

    WR Allen Robinson
    WR Keenan Allen
    WR Kenny Stills

    TE Austin Hooper
    TE LaDarius Green

    LT Ronnie Stanley
    LG Cody Whitehair
    C Joe Berger
    RG John Miller
    RT Morgan Moses

    Defense 3-4:

    OLB Khalil Mack
    DE Mario Edwards Jr.
    NT Linval Joseph
    DE Kawann Short
    OLB Nick Perry

    ILB Lawrence Timmons
    ILB Zach Orr

    CB Byron Maxwell
    CB James Bradberry
    Slot Logan Ryan

    FS Reggie Nelson
    SS Malcolm Jenkins

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,941
    Real close matchup here.
    I'm going with TDJ in this one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    im just gonna write a couple of Hitters here.
    1) Lawrence Timmons is Washed up and couldn't cover his own shadow anymore. not a good idea to try to cover Pro-bowl TE Delanie Walker and Former Pro-bowl TE Julius Thomas or Running backs David Johnson(PFF's Best Receiver Award Winner)and well established Pass-catching RB/WR Theo Riddick.
    2) Zach Orr is Currently a FA and Not Medically Cleared by an NFL Team.
    3) Dalvin Cook is a rookie RB and while he has Potential to be good, Potential doesn't mean Jack squat. hes Very Unproven. i'm not sure i would start him at RB in a game like this.
    4) Phillip Rivers was pretty bad Last year. sure he didn't have much help because of injuries but its not a great excuse.
    5) Kennan Allen is coming of an ACL injury and hes been fairly injury prone in the NFL.
    6) Austin Hooper is very unproven as an NFL Player and has a whopping 19 catches to his name which isn't good for a Guy who's supposed to be a Receiving TE. Ladarius Green is pretty meh for a TE and did almost nothing last year and is a free agent who was cut with the failed Physical designation and is coming off a concussion that cost him 5 games.
    7)while his Defense does have some good Talent i feel like Mario Edwards isn't much of a starting Caliber guy in a game like this. Reggie Nelson was good but he was pretty awful last year and there's a reason why the say its Khalil Mack and everybody else its because Mack is the only real good Player on his defense.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    BTW can someone Delete: chipurmunki's vote from the GM's Vote here. hes not their GM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,312
    Pretty torn here. I think TDJ has a really good squad but a poor OL. A team with a good front 7 could take advantage and I see three players along that Globo Gym front that would go off in this match-up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Pretty torn here. I think TDJ has a really good squad but a poor OL. A team with a good front 7 could take advantage and I see three players along that Globo Gym front that would go off in this match-up.
    thats why i plan to use a quick Passing Attack and running the ball in this matchup.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    thats why i plan to use a quick Passing Attack and running the ball in this matchup.
    That's what I figured. It's a good thing you have David Johnson because he'll have to catch a lot of quick passes out of the backfield.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    That's what I figured. It's a good thing you have David Johnson because he'll have to catch a lot of quick passes out of the backfield.
    Lets not discount Theo as well
    both can be on the field at the same time. Run shotgun offense with Theo and Johnson in the backfield with walker out to chip Mack.

    The better question is I don't think he can score much against my defense.

    Chris jones was one of the best pass rushing 3-4 ends per pff in productivity and Kyle Williams was a probowlers last year and is still a good interior rusher. Pair that with Ryan Kerrigan and orakpo who are 2 well established pass rushers should make life for rivers hell.

    I think my corners can handle his wrs.

    Jatavis Brown was one of the better coverage lbers last year.

    Ron parker is criminally underrated as a player. Last year he had a worse season statistically as berry come back so they moved him from ss to free safety. I'm playing him as a ss because he was awesome at the position.

    Michael pierce is the only real unproven guy but hes going to be a 2 down guy for me and pff had him as the 2nd highest run stop % granted its not a big sample size but with how often teams are buckle it surely is big enough.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 08-14-2017 at 12:16 PM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,456
    IMO I think I clearly have the better team here. I am going to own this match up at the line of scrimmage. He's trouting a pretty awful o-line against the best part of my team. I don't see even see David Johnson having enough running lines to have much an impact on the ground. My LBs struggle in coverage but are still plus run defenders. His o will become one dimensional and at the point his attack will be irrelevant. A conservative approach won't win this game. His D isn't good enough. Once I have a lead in the second half he'll be forced to try attempt deeper passes, my d-line will harass Winston and with his style of play he is definitely going to throw a few picks. Reggie Nelason is a ball hawk and with my line creating so much pressure he is bound to pick off a ball.

    David Johnson out the back field is my only real worry on defense. He'll definitely get his share in the passing game but IMO that's not a recipe to win this game. My DBs will contain his receivers. Maxwell (after being benched early in the season) did not allow more than 42 yards in a game, including Antonio Brown. Bradberry is the next up and coming db. Logan Ryan is another strong player who was a big key to the Patriots secondary.

    Unlike his O, my line will be able to keep Rivers clean and allow him to throw downfield. The Rivers-ARob connection is a flash back to the past when Rivers has Vincent Jackson. Robinson put up over 2 thousand yards and 20 TDs the past 2 seasons with the putrid Blake Bortles, imagine the damage he does with a real QB. Keenan Allen, who is not injury prone, opposite him is another #1 receiver playing as my #2 in this offense. Stills in the slot is another big play weapon coming off an 11 TD season. I don't see Kareem Jackson or Newman being able to hold off my receivers. I love Newman but he is going to fall off very soon. Ramsey is going to be a good one but he is still young and susceptible to being beat.

    My TE's are not sexy but Hooper is an athlete who was stuck in a crowded Atlanta O as a rookie (think Hunter Henry type impact with Rivers) and Green when he got healthy last season average 20 yards a catch and has a history of good ball with Rivers.

    I'm also confident in my ability to run the ball. Cook may be a rookie so he is obviously unproven but RB is the easiest position for a rookie to step in and have an impact day 1. Cook will make an impact. We see young backs do it every season. I also have Danny Woodhead to take the pressure off my young back. Woodhead is a plus pass blocker so Cook won't be prone to rookie mistakes in pass protection. Woodhead is also a stud catching out the back field.

    I see my team dominating the line of scrimmage and winning the turn over battle. I also have the better QB. You win those keys to the game and you normally win the game.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Lets not discount Theo as well
    both can be on the field at the same time. Run shotgun offense with Theo and Johnson in the backfield with walker out to chip Mack.

    The better question is I don't think he can score much against my defense.

    Chris jones was one of the best pass rushing 3-4 ends per pff in productivity and Kyle Williams was a probowlers last year and is still a good interior rusher. Pair that with Ryan Kerrigan and orakpo who are 2 well established pass rushers should make life for rivers hell.

    I think my corners can handle his wrs.

    Jatavis Brown was one of the better coverage lbers last year.

    Ron parker is criminally underrated as a player. Last year he had a worse season statistically as berry come back so they moved him from ss to free safety. I'm playing him as a ss because he was awesome at the position.

    Michael pierce is the only real unproven guy but hes going to be a 2 down guy for me and pff had him as the 2nd highest run stop % granted its not a big sample size but with how often teams are buckle it surely is big enough.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    If you're taking out Johnson for Riddick you are doing me a favor

    I should have no problem scoring. Orakpo and Kerrigan are good but not elite. Stanley is the next big time LT in the NFL and Morgan Moses is a very good RT. Rivers will have be protected. Chris Jones is underrated but Cody Whitehair and Berger inside will limit him. Again a clean pocket for Rivers.

    Rivers to Robinson will be making plays all game. Ramsey is the only one in your secondary I see being able to have an impact on that connection. If you shadow him, Keenan Allen and Kenny Stills are too much for Newman and Jackson. I love Newman but he had an easy going last season with Rhodes shadowing the top receivers. The last time Allen played the Vikings he burned Newman and even Rhodes all game. Same will happen here. Stills was one of the best slot receivers in the NFL last year. Then Cook/Woodhead/Hooper/Green on your linebackers will be a mismatch. Easy check downs for Rivers. Plus I can split out Woodhead and Cook as receivers. Brown was a good LB but on an island with either one of them is a mismatch. Davis will struggle with both as well.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    IMO I think I clearly have the better team here. I am going to own this match up at the line of scrimmage. He's trouting a pretty awful o-line against the best part of my team. I don't see even see David Johnson having enough running lines to have much an impact on the ground. My LBs struggle in coverage but are still plus run defenders. His o will become one dimensional and at the point his attack will be irrelevant. A conservative approach won't win this game. His D isn't good enough. Once I have a lead in the second half he'll be forced to try attempt deeper passes, my d-line will harass Winston and with his style of play he is definitely going to throw a few picks. Reggie Nelason is a ball hawk and with my line creating so much pressure he is bound to pick off a ball.

    David Johnson out the back field is my only real worry on defense. He'll definitely get his share in the passing game but IMO that's not a recipe to win this game. My DBs will contain his receivers. Maxwell (after being benched early in the season) did not allow more than 42 yards in a game, including Antonio Brown. Bradberry is the next up and coming db. Logan Ryan is another strong player who was a big key to the Patriots secondary.

    Unlike his O, my line will be able to keep Rivers clean and allow him to throw downfield. The Rivers-ARob connection is a flash back to the past when Rivers has Vincent Jackson. Robinson put up over 2 thousand yards and 20 TDs the past 2 seasons with the putrid Blake Bortles, imagine the damage he does with a real QB. Keenan Allen, who is not injury prone, opposite him is another #1 receiver playing as my #2 in this offense. Stills in the slot is another big play weapon coming off an 11 TD season. I don't see Kareem Jackson or Newman being able to hold off my receivers. I love Newman but he is going to fall off very soon. Ramsey is going to be a good one but he is still young and susceptible to being beat.

    My TE's are not sexy but Hooper is an athlete who was stuck in a crowded Atlanta O as a rookie (think Hunter Henry type impact with Rivers) and Green when he got healthy last season average 20 yards a catch and has a history of good ball with Rivers.

    I'm also confident in my ability to run the ball. Cook may be a rookie so he is obviously unproven but RB is the easiest position for a rookie to step in and have an impact day 1. Cook will make an impact. We see young backs do it every season. I also have Danny Woodhead to take the pressure off my young back. Woodhead is a plus pass blocker so Cook won't be prone to rookie mistakes in pass protection. Woodhead is also a stud catching out the back field.

    I see my team dominating the line of scrimmage and winning the turn over battle. I also have the better QB. You win those keys to the game and you normally win the game.
    Zach orr still has yet to be medically cleared and jermicheal Finley(former top te that had a neck injury) says its doubtful any team will sign him. Playing a guy who isn't likely playing in the nfl anymore and although teams have been looking at him the fact is none of those teams signed him and some of those teams need a ilb.

    You talk as if rivers is still great but honestly his numbers aren't that much better then bortles. Rivers completed 60.4% passes which is down 5.7% from 2015. He also threw 21 interceptions this past year to 33 tds. He also had 9 fumbles last year. Clearly he was having ball security problems last year.

    Keenan Allen is injury prone. He has yet to even play 16 games. In the last 2 seasons he's played 9 games out of a possible 32. Hes coming off an acl injury and that usually takes a guy at least a year to be fully over it. To call him a number 1 wr is a joke. There's a reason why the chargers picked mike Williams and that's because they don't trust Allen with his durability and don't think he's a number 1 wr.

    Robinson vs ramsey is a push. Both young guys and both are considered fringe top 10 players at the position.

    Allen vs newman is a wash at best.
    Newman was pffs number 9 ranked corner. He was second to Sherman in coverage snaps per reception with Sherman with 14.9 and newman at 14.7 and to further hammer the point he gave up 245 yards to Sherman's 585 yards which is impressive even if u factor in missed time for injuries. Newman set a new benchmark for pff last year giving up 0.57 yards per coverage snap which was the best in the league and the best mark since 2010. Yes he's old for a CB, probably the oldest since Darrell green but hes still has the quickness and speed and only allowed 1 td all year and he also didn't give up a catch longer then 24 yards.
    As for woodhead yes he's a change of pace back but u don't want him in pass pro and guess what he's also coming off an acl injury and is over 30 years old so he could be dog poop.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Zach orr still has yet to be medically cleared and jermicheal Finley(former top te that had a neck injury) says its doubtful any team will sign him. Playing a guy who isn't likely playing in the nfl anymore and although teams have been looking at him the fact is none of those teams signed him and some of those teams need a ilb.

    You talk as if rivers is still great but honestly his numbers aren't that much better then bortles. Rivers completed 60.4% passes which is down 5.7% from 2015. He also threw 21 interceptions this past year to 33 tds. He also had 9 fumbles last year. Clearly he was having ball security problems last year.

    Keenan Allen is injury prone. He has yet to even play 16 games. In the last 2 seasons he's played 9 games out of a possible 32. Hes coming off an acl injury and that usually takes a guy at least a year to be fully over it. To call him a number 1 wr is a joke. There's a reason why the chargers picked mike Williams and that's because they don't trust Allen with his durability and don't think he's a number 1 wr.

    Robinson vs ramsey is a push. Both young guys and both are considered fringe top 10 players at the position.

    Allen vs newman is a wash at best.
    Newman was pffs number 9 ranked corner. He was second to Sherman in coverage snaps per reception with Sherman with 14.9 and newman at 14.7 and to further hammer the point he gave up 245 yards to Sherman's 585 yards which is impressive even if u factor in missed time for injuries. Newman set a new benchmark for pff last year giving up 0.57 yards per coverage snap which was the best in the league and the best mark since 2010. Yes he's old for a CB, probably the oldest since Darrell green but hes still has the quickness and speed and only allowed 1 td all year and he also didn't give up a catch longer then 24 yards.
    As for woodhead yes he's a change of pace back but u don't want him in pass pro and guess what he's also coming off an acl injury and is over 30 years old so he could be dog poop.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    ACL surgeries are no where near where they used to be. Guys come back healthier in a lot less than a year. And to call Keenan Alen injury prone is a joke. He missed time in 2015 because of an injury to his kidney. That'a fluke injury. So really injury wise the only thing has had is the ACL. He's only 25 years old. He's going to pick up right where he left off and that's as a #1 receiver. All reports say he is looking quick and explosive. Prior to his freak kidney incident he was on pace for 134 catches for 1,450 yards and 8 touchdowns. That's #1 material. And clearly the Chargers aren't that worried since they gave him an extension after the kidney injury occurred. Mike Williams was a BPA pick.

    To compared Rivers to Bortles in a serious tone is laughable. Rivers had a **** o-line and was constantly harassed plus he was missing his 2 favorite targets in Allen and Woodhead. He is 1 year removed from having a very good season. 66.1% 4,792 yards 29/13 and a 93.8 QB rating.

    You don't need to preach Newman's #'s. I am aware of them. This is the flaw with PFF. Newman was graded ahead of elite corners like Sherman and Rhodes. Newman wasn't covering guys like Keenan Allen. He was covering #2's. Remember the game the Vikings secondary went against the game plan of Rhodes shadowing Jordy Nelson? Newman covered Nelson is the first half. Nelson has over 100 yards before half time. His play is going to fall off soon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was this season. Even in the preseason opener Watkins beat him 3 times for 30 yards.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,456
    Welp doesn't matter anymore. Poll ia closed. Congrats TDJ.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    ACL surgeries are no where near where they used to be. Guys come back healthier in a lot less than a year. And to call Keenan Alen injury prone is a joke. He missed time in 2015 because of an injury to his kidney. That'a fluke injury. So really injury wise the only thing has had is the ACL. He's only 25 years old. He's going to pick up right where he left off and that's as a #1 receiver. All reports say he is looking quick and explosive. Prior to his freak kidney incident he was on pace for 134 catches for 1,450 yards and 8 touchdowns. That's #1 material. And clearly the Chargers aren't that worried since they gave him an extension after the kidney injury occurred. Mike Williams was a BPA pick.

    To compared Rivers to Bortles in a serious tone is laughable. Rivers had a **** o-line and was constantly harassed plus he was missing his 2 favorite targets in Allen and Woodhead. He is 1 year removed from having a very good season. 66.1% 4,792 yards 29/13 and a 93.8 QB rating.

    You don't need to preach Newman's #'s. I am aware of them. This is the flaw with PFF. Newman was graded ahead of elite corners like Sherman and Rhodes. Newman wasn't covering guys like Keenan Allen. He was covering #2's. Remember the game the Vikings secondary went against the game plan of Rhodes shadowing Jordy Nelson? Newman covered Nelson is the first half. Nelson has over 100 yards before half time. His play is going to fall off soon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was this season. Even in the preseason opener Watkins beat him 3 times for 30 yards.
    Except Allen is clearly a number 2 or number 3 on the chargers. If mike Williams didn't have a back injury your looking at st best Allen being the number 2 over tyrell Williams.

    If u don't play 16 games your not healthy. Fluke injury or not he has to prove he can stay on the field. Furthermore if you looked into Allen in college he also had a knee injury then as well. Getting the picture yet? Allen is an injury-prone WR. Allen is a number 2 wr on a good team. Newman as u said was covering number 2 wrs last year. Doing a Damn good job at as well. To say Allen would beat him constantly is flat out dumb. Sammy Watkins is also by definition a true number 1 wr. Good try tho.
    It surely doesn't look like rivers missed Allen all that much with Tyrell Williams doing better then Keenan Allen did.

    The fact and matter is rivers was trash last year. Bottles 58.9% 23tds 16ints 8 fumbles.
    So bortlrd completed 1.5% less passes 10 fewer td passes but 5 more ints and 1 more int but bortles is considered trash and rivers is considered good?

    He was awful last year. Arguebly the worst year in his career and he is declining. U make excuses for rivers but I could do the same for bortles.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Except Allen is clearly a number 2 or number 3 on the chargers. If mike Williams didn't have a back injury your looking at st best Allen being the number 2 over tyrell Williams.

    If u don't play 16 games your not healthy. Fluke injury or not he has to prove he can stay on the field. Furthermore if you looked into Allen in college he also had a knee injury then as well. Getting the picture yet? Allen is an injury-prone WR. Allen is a number 2 wr on a good team. Newman as u said was covering number 2 wrs last year. Doing a Damn good job at as well. To say Allen would beat him constantly is flat out dumb. Sammy Watkins is also by definition a true number 1 wr. Good try tho.
    It surely doesn't look like rivers missed Allen all that much with Tyrell Williams doing better then Keenan Allen did.

    The fact and matter is rivers was trash last year. Bottles 58.9% 23tds 16ints 8 fumbles.
    So bortlrd completed 1.5% less passes 10 fewer td passes but 5 more ints and 1 more int but bortles is considered trash and rivers is considered good?

    He was awful last year. Arguebly the worst year in his career and he is declining. U make excuses for rivers but I could do the same for bortles.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Mike Williams has never played a snap in the NFL lol There is ZERO chance he was going to open up the season as the Chargers #1. ZERO. Keenan Allen is the #1 receiver of that group, no questions asked. He's lead the team in targets and receptions for 3 straight years prior to the ACL. I can concede the guy has had problems staying on the active for a full 16 games but if you don't think he is a #1 receiver you must have never watched him play.

    As for Phillip Rivers it's universally known that he's a good QB while Bortles is in fact trash. I know you're a homer being a Jags fan and you can try to twist the stats into your favor to make Bortles look better but it only takes a few minutes of watching Bortles play to realize he stinks. Rivers had his worst statistically season behind the worst o-line in the NFL and sub par receivers. The Chargers as a team lost more players to injury than any other team in the NFL. Even despite that he still put up 33 TD's. He actually kept his team in games while Bortles put his team in losing situations. The Chargers lost 9 games by 7 points or less. He should be applauded for his play, the exact oppositew of what you are doing. The turnovers were high but really started to mount up as the injuries hit. Only 4 picks in the first 7 games but it gets worse that. So that shows me a player trying to do to much for his team. See a player who has been as Rivers you can make excuses for because you know he is actually good. Bortles is terrible and does not deserve to be in the same breathe as Rivers.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •