Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well if Harper is out long term, there goes the Nationals chances at getting to or winning a World Series this year.

Same story every year. "This is the year." And then life happens and we exit after the NLDS

Sometimes, things like this look worse than they really are. Hopefully this is the case here.

Seems like the Nats dodged a bullet. Mike Rizzo, their GM, announced it was a significant bone bruise. No torn ligaments.

Good news. Im not a Harper fan but I'd really like to see this team at full strength come playoff time. Especially now that the pen is legit as well.
    A little off topic but is Turner expected back this year? Forgot what happened to him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, that looked so much worse.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Good news. Im not a Harper fan but I'd really like to see this team at full strength come playoff time. Especially now that the pen is legit as well.
    A little off topic but is Turner expected back this year? Forgot what happened to him.

Working out everyday with the team, but a recent article said Turner is not yet able to take full swings, and definitely needs a rehab assignment. Late August was the projected return for him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So is he suppose to only play harper the rest of the way when its sunny and perfect out? I bet if we had this discussion before this happened everyone would be against it because you cant predict injuries... nobody is at fault... **** happens. This isnt a team rushing a guy back or a guy punching a wall etc etc etc... it happens
    No one is saying that.......but they cancelled the game Friday and had a three hour delay with all of the rain that was dumped on us in the area. Better to be safe than sorry in that instance.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I find him annoying and a huge dick but that sucks for the sport. first trout and now harper... Next up Ultuve or machado.

Dodgers and cubs fans are happy as **** though... Id be

I know I know wah wah wah shouldnt be happy over an injury... **** that... Id rather play a bryceless team if I am one of those teams... That isnt wishing for injury its being logical.
    You have issues dude

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Working out everyday with the team, but a recent article said Turner is not yet able to take full swings, and definitely needs a rehab assignment. Late August was the projected return for him.
    That's good. Give him a month or so to get back into games

Hopefully this affects Harper's play for the rest of the year and he doesn't do much when he finally is back.

Bryce Harper Injured

Just saw on the ESPN ticker, bone bruise.

Not ligament damage.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

My comment really has little to do with Harper's injury, just a question I've had for years given the number of players who've done anything from spraining an ankle to blowing a knee just hitting a bag wrong.

I'm not suggesting bases should be flat to the ground like home plate, but why are they not simply lower profile? As in half the height/thickness they are now?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I could see the case for first base but im assuming they need to be a certain thickness for runners to slide into.

Glad to hear no ligament damage. I know some don't like his antics but I enjoy his energy and passion. At least until he's wearing the pinstripes. Then I will hate his guts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast