Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bryce Harper Injured

It looked bad. Knees aren't supposed to bend that way

https://twitter.com/PavlovicNBCS/sta...59047775834118

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I find him annoying and a huge dick but that sucks for the sport. first trout and now harper... Next up Ultuve or machado.

Dodgers and cubs fans are happy as **** though... Id be

I know I know wah wah wah shouldnt be happy over an injury... **** that... Id rather play a bryceless team if I am one of those teams... That isnt wishing for injury its being logical.

also Daniel Murphy has now been mor valuable over the past 2 seasons than bryce harper

This could be really bad for his bank account as well. Even the biggest teams wont wanna throw 400 plus mill at a guy who destroyed his leg... This is why trout signing was smart... others should follow suit... its not worth the risk when it comes to your first massive pay day.

Big blow to the Nats. First thought is torn ACL, though I could be wrong. Sucks because no team should lose their star player to weather conditions by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This could be really bad for his bank account as well. Even the biggest teams wont wanna throw 400 plus mill at a guy who destroyed his leg... This is why trout signing was smart... others should follow suit... its not worth the risk when it comes to your first massive pay day.
    Machado already has a pretty bum knee and there's no concern about it right now. Harper is going to get paid unless it's something catastrophic and career ending.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Big blow to the Nats. First thought is torn ACL, though I could be wrong. Sucks because no team should lose their star player to weather conditions by any means.
    The video looks terrible because of how he slips off the base, then slides on his leg before going down.

I'm not a Harper fan or Nats fan, but this sucks for the game to lose a star like this. Give him all the crap you want for things, but this was almost a meaningless game, and he was hustling to get a base hit.

Another thing......why did Dusty run his star player out there tonight? The game yesterday was rained out. The game today had a three hour delay, with rain all day long. It is not worth the health of your best player to run him out there with the weather conditions tonight, especially with a double-header tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    No doubt the conditions weren't ideal, but Bryce also shouldn't be stepping directly on top of the base like that even if it was 85 and sunny.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah knees shouldn't bend that way... ouch

That has season ending surgery written all over it.

^^^ Can't argue with either of those posts. Certainly Dusty and Bryce are equally at fault.

They're now calling it a hyper extension with a MRI pending to know the severity.

It was the same diagnosis for Tannehill recently when he initially got injured, thought he would be ready for the start of the regular season. Now he's out for the year, thus I'm taking the hyper extension news with a grain of salt.

So is he suppose to only play harper the rest of the way when its sunny and perfect out? I bet if we had this discussion before this happened everyone would be against it because you cant predict injuries... nobody is at fault... **** happens. This isnt a team rushing a guy back or a guy punching a wall etc etc etc... it happens

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse View Post
    That has season ending surgery written all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I find him annoying and a huge dick but that sucks for the sport. first trout and now harper... Next up Ultuve or machado.

Dodgers and cubs fans are happy as **** though... Id be

I know I know wah wah wah shouldnt be happy over an injury... **** that... Id rather play a bryceless team if I am one of those teams... That isnt wishing for injury its being logical.

I think the Nats offense is still a power house even without Harper.

Murphy, Zimmerman, and Rendon can still carry them.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I think the Nats offense is still a power house even without Harper.

Murphy, Zimmerman, and Rendon can still carry them.
    Zimmerman has fallen off quite a bit after May though.

BAD, vERY BAD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast