Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Will the Cowboys make the playoffs?

How does the suspension of Zeke change the projections for the Cowboys win total?

Are they the best team in the east, or possibly the worst?

Will the Cowboys make the playoffs?

Instead of winning the NFC East they will get in as a Wild Card. Then with a fresh Zeke they will run the table in the playoffs and beat New England in the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Instead of winning the NFC East they will get in as a Wild Card. Then with a fresh Zeke they will run the table in the playoffs and beat New England in the SB.
    So who would win their division? Maybe the Giants but Dallas is too strong with that line of theirs even without Zeke, they will win the div.

Redskins will miss the playoffs again

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

What strengths of the team give you that confidence? Which units of theirs are top 5 in the league?

I believe they will and it would be a big disappointment for the team if they didn't.

Vegas I believe has their odds of the playoffs down from 63% to 58% and from winning the division of 44% to 38% or something like that.

At the end of the day he's still just a RB. It's a pretty decent hit for a non QB, but still, I think it's going to take a few more dings than what they are seeing right now before it starts to really add up.

Now if something like Tyron Smith's back flares up and Chaz Green continues to get injured, then I will begin to worry a little bit.
    Yankees Farm System

I still think they are as good as any team in the East without Elliot for a small period of time (after the appeal I imagine it'll be four games). If they go 2-2 while he is out then they're fine. It sucks to lose him but the Steelers have lost LeVeon Bell for like the first four games of the season multiple times and they did fine going with their backup. McFadden and Morris aren't nearly the back Zeke is but they are still very good with our offensive line.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I still think they are as good as any team in the East without Elliot for a small period of time (after the appeal I imagine it'll be four games). If they go 2-2 while he is out then they're fine. It sucks to lose him but the Steelers have lost LeVeon Bell for like the first four games of the season multiple times and they did fine going with their backup. McFadden and Morris aren't nearly the back Zeke is but they are still very good with our offensive line.

Agreed with Bell as a great example and I always liked Morris as he should fill in nicely with more touches

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

I wouldn't have exactly called us fine.

Those games were a bad Redskins, then a bad Bengals, then we got blown out by the Eagles in a game where we couldn't do anything.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Agreed with Bell as a great example and I always liked Morris as he should fill in nicely with more touches
    Yeah the catching and blocking of Morris still has him behind Mccfadden from what they are saying but don't be shocked if the combination of Hillman Morris and Mccfadden have a couple 200 yard games during his suspension. Combined yards of course. This will effect time of possession the home run threat and Zekes off the chart blocking. I'm saying 4-2 .

If they go 4 - 2 he's going to come back pretty pissed similar to Brady. And I'd bet they will really really feed him the ball at that point .

But take him Hillman and Morris out of the picture. The offense is still stacked and better then most. So like I said for 6 weeks they have the 5th best offense instead of the 1st. If the defense is at least average yes I still think they make the playoffs.

I wouldn't be shocked if they make it again, but I think with this they would be closer to 10-6 and the 3 seed as opposed to the 1 seed.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if they make it again, but I think with this they would be closer to 10-6 and the 3 seed as opposed to the 1 seed.
    With the tough out of conference division schedule pull this year, I think a lot of people were thinking that's about where they'd end up this year anyhow.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The part about the playoffs and SB were kind of a joke. Although pretty much every fan thinks they're team is going to be good at this time of year so I do think they have a chance to make some noise in the playoffs. I think they can go 4-2 in those first 6 games without Zeke. I think Rod Smith is going to surprise some people. He'll be effective, especially with only 7 guys in the box. Their offense will suffer some without Zeke but they're not going to suck.

The first part of what I said I absolutely believe. I think they will end up with 10-11 wins and will get into the playoffs as a Wild Card. And they will have a fresh and motivated Zeke. Pending he doesn't get suspended again.

I worry a lot about clock management, because you don't want that defense on the field the majority of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Vegas I believe has their odds of the playoffs down from 63% to 58% and from winning the division of 44% to 38% or something like that.

At the end of the day he's still just a RB. It's a pretty decent hit for a non QB, but still, I think it's going to take a few more dings than what they are seeing right now before it starts to really add up.

Now if something like Tyron Smith's back flares up and Chaz Green continues to get injured, then I will begin to worry a little bit.
    That seems super low to me doesn't it

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast