Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Confederate Alt-right clashes in Virgina

Expressing their first amendment rights. Probably just expressing their concern for the economy or something lol. What a disgrace.

Governor has declared a state of emergency.

Good to see the First Lady have something to say.

The Lost Boys of PSD

They were exerting their first amendment rights until they got violent. The police appear to have handled this incredibly professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Did they get violent? I heard only a few people had minor injuries and that it was mostly peaceful.
    Most protests are generally peaceful but there were some issues that police had with the protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They were exerting their first amendment rights until they got violent. The police appear to have handled this incredibly professionally.
    Did they get violent? I heard only a few people had minor injuries and that it was mostly peaceful.

Taking one out of the liberal playbook. Who's got the links to the stuff?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Taking one out of the liberal playbook. Who's got the links to the stuff?
    NPR

They need to step their **** up and start burning down buildings if they're gonna compete with antifa.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They always handle it well when it's the Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Expressing their first amendment rights. Probably just expressing their concern for the economy or something lol. What a disgrace.

Governor has declared a state of emergency.

Good to see the First Lady have something to say.
    Just another shindig to support the failed secessionist movement. So what else is new?

This is so ****ing beautiful. Trust Fund Farm Subsidy Reward Reaping Richard must feel happy that Nazis don't get shot when they resist.

this my sig

Funny how the guy who spent much of his campaign saying that all Muslims had to do more to combat radical Islamic terrorism but won't even mention white nationalist terrorists in any statement. Double standard much?

Trumps election and his publicly bigoted words have sadly gave a green light to (saying words once murmered , said in closed circles of like minded bigots) express racism openly. I believe there are many attending this rally who before Trump was elected would not of attended, shown support, let alone express their feelings openly.

Shame on every Trump voter and 3rd party voters who thought Hillary was no better. They both played a role in this situation.
    Last edited by Raider_Mackin; 08-12-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Trumps election and his publicly bigoted words have sadly gave a green light to (saying words once murmered , said in closed circles of like minded bigots) express racism openly. I believe there are many attending this rally who before Trump was elected would not of attended, shown support, let alone express their feelings openly.

Shame on every Trump voter and 3rd party voters who thought Hillary was no better. They both played a role in this situation.
    Completely true. Also Trump never takes responsibility for his actions, instead he uses the "I'm new to politics" excuse to be a terrible person. If only shame was something he, his team, or many of his voters felt...
    Last edited by TylerSL; 08-12-2017 at 03:01 PM.

David Duke, the literal KKK guy who Trump never condemned, is marching today with the message the the hate rally fulfills the promises of Donald Trump.

Elsewhere, tons of "Heil Trump". But hey, don't call them racists it might hurt their feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam:31801310
    David Duke, the literal KKK guy who Trump never condemned, is marching today with the message the the hate rally fulfills the promises of Donald Trump.

Elsewhere, tons of "Heil Trump". But hey, don't call them racists it might hurt their feelings.
    The KKK publicly endorsed Trumps campaign for president and Donald never refused the endorsement...... That speaks volumes!

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast