Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1338
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    11,388

    Confederate Alt-right clashes in Virgina

    Expressing their first amendment rights. Probably just expressing their concern for the economy or something lol. What a disgrace.

    Governor has declared a state of emergency.

    Good to see the First Lady have something to say.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    They were exerting their first amendment rights until they got violent. The police appear to have handled this incredibly professionally.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Did they get violent? I heard only a few people had minor injuries and that it was mostly peaceful.
    Most protests are generally peaceful but there were some issues that police had with the protesters.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    19,061
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They were exerting their first amendment rights until they got violent. The police appear to have handled this incredibly professionally.
    Did they get violent? I heard only a few people had minor injuries and that it was mostly peaceful.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,187
    Taking one out of the liberal playbook. Who's got the links to the stuff?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Taking one out of the liberal playbook. Who's got the links to the stuff?
    NPR

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,187
    They need to step their **** up and start burning down buildings if they're gonna compete with antifa.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,987
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They were exerting their first amendment rights until they got violent. The police appear to have handled this incredibly professionally.
    They always handle it well when it's the Nazis

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Expressing their first amendment rights. Probably just expressing their concern for the economy or something lol. What a disgrace.

    Governor has declared a state of emergency.

    Good to see the First Lady have something to say.
    Just another shindig to support the failed secessionist movement. So what else is new?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,987
    This is so ****ing beautiful. Trust Fund Farm Subsidy Reward Reaping Richard must feel happy that Nazis don't get shot when they resist.

    this my sig

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Funny how the guy who spent much of his campaign saying that all Muslims had to do more to combat radical Islamic terrorism but won't even mention white nationalist terrorists in any statement. Double standard much?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    544
    Trumps election and his publicly bigoted words have sadly gave a green light to (saying words once murmered , said in closed circles of like minded bigots) express racism openly. I believe there are many attending this rally who before Trump was elected would not of attended, shown support, let alone express their feelings openly.

    Shame on every Trump voter and 3rd party voters who thought Hillary was no better. They both played a role in this situation.
    Last edited by Raider_Mackin; 08-12-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Trumps election and his publicly bigoted words have sadly gave a green light to (saying words once murmered , said in closed circles of like minded bigots) express racism openly. I believe there are many attending this rally who before Trump was elected would not of attended, shown support, let alone express their feelings openly.

    Shame on every Trump voter and 3rd party voters who thought Hillary was no better. They both played a role in this situation.
    Completely true. Also Trump never takes responsibility for his actions, instead he uses the "I'm new to politics" excuse to be a terrible person. If only shame was something he, his team, or many of his voters felt...
    Last edited by TylerSL; 08-12-2017 at 03:01 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    68,987
    David Duke, the literal KKK guy who Trump never condemned, is marching today with the message the the hate rally fulfills the promises of Donald Trump.

    Elsewhere, tons of "Heil Trump". But hey, don't call them racists it might hurt their feelings.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam:31801310
    David Duke, the literal KKK guy who Trump never condemned, is marching today with the message the the hate rally fulfills the promises of Donald Trump.

    Elsewhere, tons of "Heil Trump". But hey, don't call them racists it might hurt their feelings.
    The KKK publicly endorsed Trumps campaign for president and Donald never refused the endorsement...... That speaks volumes!

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •