Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    I have an IR spot in a league that I'm looking to stash someone..Will Fuller HOU or Mike Williams LAC? Williams is back to practicing in individual drills, but they have a deep WR/TE core (for now) so he has a tough path to targets. While Fuller is desperately needed with the Texans, but Watson is the QB..He'll have a few games under his belt, but who knows what to expect with him.
    There is an awful lot of competition for targets in Los Angeles right now. I really don't know where to expect Williams will fit in.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Any other Olsen owners? This fantasy season really couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Any other Olsen owners? This fantasy season really couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for me.
    I'm an Olsen owner, witten is a free agent, pushing for him with faab, if not, looking at Ben Watson, thoughts? How much would you spend on witten, i have $65 of my $100 faab left

Quote Originally Posted by stud2885 View Post
    I'm an Olsen owner, witten is a free agent, pushing for him with faab, if not, looking at Ben Watson, thoughts? How much would you spend on witten, i have $65 of my $100 faab left
    I'm passing on Watson. He was available in my league too. 36-years old, went from 1 target in Week 1 to 8 in Week 2. That seems like a risky play. Unfortunately, I lost out on Fleener. My backup plan was Hooper, so I scooped him up. He's also a risky play with all of the ball sharing in Atlanta. Only 4 targets through two games is concerning. Best I can do for now, though.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 09-20-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Greg Olsen owner here. Picked up Jack Doyle after he was dropped. Has a great match-up this week and should have Andrew Luck back soon.

But, an under the radar TE that no one is really talking about, is Julius Thomas. I'm not saying you should rush to grab him, but you should definitely be keeping a close eye on him. He's playing under Adam Gase again, who was his OC in Denver when he was uncoverable 1-on-1. He also has a very favorable schedule for TEs for majority of the year. If he has a good game, a lot of people will brush it off as a one game fluke. I wouldn't. I would at least take a flier on him.

But Austin Hooper is a good flier as well. Really the only thing he needs is more volume and he'll be a top 12 TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Greg Olsen owner here. Picked up Jack Doyle after he was dropped. Has a great match-up this week and should have Andrew Luck back soon.

But, an under the radar TE that no one is really talking about, is Julius Thomas. I'm not saying you should rush to grab him, but you should definitely be keeping a close eye on him. He's playing under Adam Gase again, who was his OC in Denver when he was uncoverable 1-on-1. He also has a very favorable schedule for TEs for majority of the year. If he has a good game, a lot of people will brush it off as a one game fluke. I wouldn't. I would at least take a flier on him.

But Austin Hooper is a good flier as well. Really the only thing he needs is more volume and he'll be a top 12 TE.
    Panthers & Cam saying really nice things about Ed Dickson. They really seem to like him as a person & Im sure he will get every opportunity to perform & possibly a red zone target or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12