Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    I have an IR spot in a league that I'm looking to stash someone..Will Fuller HOU or Mike Williams LAC? Williams is back to practicing in individual drills, but they have a deep WR/TE core (for now) so he has a tough path to targets. While Fuller is desperately needed with the Texans, but Watson is the QB..He'll have a few games under his belt, but who knows what to expect with him.
    There is an awful lot of competition for targets in Los Angeles right now. I really don't know where to expect Williams will fit in.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Any other Olsen owners? This fantasy season really couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Any other Olsen owners? This fantasy season really couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for me.
    I'm an Olsen owner, witten is a free agent, pushing for him with faab, if not, looking at Ben Watson, thoughts? How much would you spend on witten, i have $65 of my $100 faab left

Quote Originally Posted by stud2885 View Post
    I'm an Olsen owner, witten is a free agent, pushing for him with faab, if not, looking at Ben Watson, thoughts? How much would you spend on witten, i have $65 of my $100 faab left
    I'm passing on Watson. He was available in my league too. 36-years old, went from 1 target in Week 1 to 8 in Week 2. That seems like a risky play. Unfortunately, I lost out on Fleener. My backup plan was Hooper, so I scooped him up. He's also a risky play with all of the ball sharing in Atlanta. Only 4 targets through two games is concerning. Best I can do for now, though.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 09-20-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Greg Olsen owner here. Picked up Jack Doyle after he was dropped. Has a great match-up this week and should have Andrew Luck back soon.

But, an under the radar TE that no one is really talking about, is Julius Thomas. I'm not saying you should rush to grab him, but you should definitely be keeping a close eye on him. He's playing under Adam Gase again, who was his OC in Denver when he was uncoverable 1-on-1. He also has a very favorable schedule for TEs for majority of the year. If he has a good game, a lot of people will brush it off as a one game fluke. I wouldn't. I would at least take a flier on him.

But Austin Hooper is a good flier as well. Really the only thing he needs is more volume and he'll be a top 12 TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Greg Olsen owner here. Picked up Jack Doyle after he was dropped. Has a great match-up this week and should have Andrew Luck back soon.

But, an under the radar TE that no one is really talking about, is Julius Thomas. I'm not saying you should rush to grab him, but you should definitely be keeping a close eye on him. He's playing under Adam Gase again, who was his OC in Denver when he was uncoverable 1-on-1. He also has a very favorable schedule for TEs for majority of the year. If he has a good game, a lot of people will brush it off as a one game fluke. I wouldn't. I would at least take a flier on him.

But Austin Hooper is a good flier as well. Really the only thing he needs is more volume and he'll be a top 12 TE.
    Panthers & Cam saying really nice things about Ed Dickson. They really seem to like him as a person & Im sure he will get every opportunity to perform & possibly a red zone target or two.

Flex: Brandon Marshall or Lynch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Flex: Brandon Marshall or Lynch?
    Lynch.

I was an owner of both until earlier today when I dropped Marshall. From what I have seen, he isn't creating separation and he's dropped quite a few balls. He's been targeted a lot and should be a red zone threat, but Eli's pass protection blows and with OBJ back at 100% and hogging targets, Marshall's value will probably be TD dependent and Eli will be looking OBJ's way first. Shepard is no slouch either and Engram is getting a fair amount of targets also, so Marshall worries me. I honestly wouldn't play him until he earns the consideration.

As for Lynch, the Raiders were a disaster on both sides of the ball last week against Washington. They abandoned the run early and Lynch spent most of the game on the sidelines. He finished with only 6 carries, and for that reason, I actually like him against Denver. Tough match-ups don't scare me. Lynch will be fresh and he's the undisputed goal-line back in Oakland. I look at his value as similar to Blount from last season. He has a chance to put up some ridiculous TD numbers, even though he's only got the 1 so far on the season. That makes him a must-start every week for me. He's also a far better runner than Blount and will get his yards, too. Beast Mode's big multi-TD game is coming.

Was offered: get Freeman, give up Elliott in a non-PPR. I have to accept, right?

I had a rough last week I've been hit with a couple of injuries and now we are going into bye weeks. What do you all think of Thomas Rawls? With injuries in Seattle he and Lacy should split time and I am just taking a gamble of using him as a RB this week. What do you all think of Travis Benjamin or Donte Moncrief? They would replace Amari Cooper as my WR3 on my bench I have Eric Decker which has been no existent and Willie Sneed who hasn't taken a snap this season. I am not confident with Cooper especially with EJ Manual as the QB.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Was offered: get Freeman, give up Elliott in a non-PPR. I have to accept, right?
    i think i'd lean zeke

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    I had a rough last week I've been hit with a couple of injuries and now we are going into bye weeks. What do you all think of Thomas Rawls? With injuries in Seattle he and Lacy should split time and I am just taking a gamble of using him as a RB this week. What do you all think of Travis Benjamin or Donte Moncrief? They would replace Amari Cooper as my WR3 on my bench I have Eric Decker which has been no existent and Willie Sneed who hasn't taken a snap this season. I am not confident with Cooper especially with EJ Manual as the QB.
    I'm also playing Moncrief in hopes of a TD. I picked up Rawls also but I'm stashing him. cannot trust that RBBC in seattle.

I got offered Tarik Cohen for Golden Tate.

For details: My team sucks at RB. I've been platooning/living off the waiver wire the whole season so far. My roster is

QB: Arodg
    WR: Jordy/Cooks/Tate/Maclin/Shepard
    RB: J.Allen/Bernard/Prosise/A.Collins

I'm leaning toward keeping my team and hoping to hit on a waiver wire RB sooner or later. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I got offered Tarik Cohen for Golden Tate.

For details: My team sucks at RB. I've been platooning/living off the waiver wire the whole season so far. My roster is

QB: Arodg
    WR: Jordy/Cooks/Tate/Maclin/Shepard
    RB: J.Allen/Bernard/Prosise/A.Collins

I'm leaning toward keeping my team and hoping to hit on a waiver wire RB sooner or later. Thoughts?
    I would pull the trigger in the Cohen trade or return offer Maclin and see where the convo goes.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Well, OBJ going down just ended my season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast