Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preseason

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Yes, first team for both sides for most, if not all, the first half. Foster was flying around.
    8 tackles in a half

Yes, first team for both sides for most, if not all, the first half. Foster was flying around.
    Foster is going to end up being one of the biggest steals of the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221:31823953
    Foster is going to end up being one of the biggest steals of the draft.
    As long as his shoulder holds up, absolutely. I've been pleasantly surprised by his ability against the pass.

''Sig by Johnle''

First team offense and defense looked good tonight. The ST's units have been very concerning throughout the preseason, both blocking for kicks and punts and the coverage units.

''Sig by Johnle''

First team offense and defense looked good tonight. The ST's units have been very concerning throughout the preseason, both blocking for kicks and punts and the coverage units.
    The special teams units that gave the run back last night may not have had a single player that is actually going to make the roster anyway. I wouldn't be too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So, I'm gonna guess a more positive week this week when we analyze.
    If anything, we'll have the benefit of LeftyMo not showing up for a week I'm sure eDouche will show up and speak a bunch of nonsense, but at least we'll be rid of one of the irrational negative nellies
    You don't want me to show up to disagree with so you can continue to say positive things like our week one game play and so forth, typical response of a homer. At least you have Lol,please by your side who you can relate
    Last edited by eDush; 08-28-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    You don't want me to show up to disagree with so you can continue to say positive things like our week one game play and so forth, typical response of a homer. At least you have Lol,please by your side who you can relate
    Lol, I have no problem criticizing the team when there is something to criticize. I also don't act like the sky is falling in on every incomplete pass.

It is interesting to see this divide between pessimists and optimists on here. Considering we've had 3 winning seasons in the past 10 total, I'd say the pessimists have been the more accurate assessment lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is interesting to see this divide between pessimists and optimists on here. Considering we've had 3 winning seasons in the past 10 total, I'd say the pessimists have been the more accurate assessment lol.
    Not really. The ones who are being criticized for being optimistic are those of us who think that the team will win 4-6 games. The pessimists like LeftyMo say things like "the 49ers don't have any talented players besides Patrick Willis" (note: this statement was made in August of the year SF went to the NFC Championship and barely lost to the Giants).

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221:31824165
    The special teams units that gave the run back last night may not have had a single player that is actually going to make the roster anyway. I wouldn't be too concerned.
    You may be right but it has just looked sloppy. Blocked punt, returned KO, TO on a PR, I believe a blocked FG week 1.... May be nothing but I think it's something to keep an eye on.

''Sig by Johnle''

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Reminds me of the fan in the Major League movies. They flip their script when it does actually go well.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Reminds me of the fan in the Major League movies. They flip their script when it does actually go well.
    Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?

Vance Macdonald traded to steelers for 4th rd pick.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Vance Macdonald traded to steelers for 4th rd pick.
    Vance plus 5th for 4th

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?
    Haha. "**** you Joeboo(spell?) I do it myself."

I really need a rewatch of that movie. So many good lines but I'm having a he'll of a time recalling them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast