Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preseason

Preseason

First game tonight. Obviously looking forward to seeing the rookies for the first time, but really excited to see what Armstead has to offer in his new role. Hoping for no injuries more than anything.

''Sig by Johnle''

I want to see how foster does. I am really excited about him. I also want to see little Kirk cousins and how he plays.

I might be the only one, but I really want to watch Dj Jones.

Robinson got eaten up alive twice on the first series.

Our two biggest weaknesses this year, aside from QB, are CB's and interior OL. Robinson has potential but will take his lumps this year for sure

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Our two biggest weaknesses this year, aside from QB, are CB's and interior OL. Robinson has potential but will take his lumps this year for sure
    Keep in mind that we are running a single high safety and our single high safety is an undrafted rookie while Ward is out. Robinson won't be left on an island when Ward is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221:31800687
    Keep in mind that we are running a single high safety and our single high safety is an undrafted rookie while Ward is out. Robinson won't be left on an island when Ward is back.
    Ward will help but I still don't expect great CB play.

''Sig by Johnle''

Didnt they say that the 49ers were interested in bringing back Brock?

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Didnt they say that the 49ers were interested in bringing back Brock?
    No, a couple people in the media said that, but the 49ers quickly shot that down and said that they weren't interested.

There were positives to draw from the game. But no conclusions at all.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There were positives to draw from the game. But no conclusions at all.
    Some positives, some negatives, mostly what you'd expect from a completely new regime, coaches in 1st time roles, starters out and rookies playing.

QB isn't really much of an issue. The OL is struggling bad enough to make every other player irrelevant. The DBs are so injured it's impossible to draw any conclusions.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots:31801744
    QB isn't really much of an issue. The OL is struggling bad enough to make every other player irrelevant. The DBs are so injured it's impossible to draw any conclusions.
    I said weakness, not issue. Brian Hoyer as your starting QB isn't exactly a strength.

''Sig by Johnle''

I said weakness, not issue. Brian Hoyer as your starting QB isn't exactly a strength.
    Relative to the mess that is the OL Hoyer/Barkley/Beathard IS a strength

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots:31802748
    Relative to the mess that is the OL Hoyer/Barkley/Beathard IS a strength
    I think we're OK at T and C. Staley is still very good, Brown is solid with the potential to be great and Kilgore is OK. The guards are what scare me.

''Sig by Johnle''

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast