Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yea Cooper is garbage. They need to find a solid RT either in the draft or free agency and move Collins back to LG.

As for Zeke, I guess lucky for him and for us that the judge was on vacation for 2 weeks. We get to do this all again after Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea Cooper is garbage. They need to find a solid RT either in the draft or free agency and move Collins back to LG.

As for Zeke, I guess lucky for him and for us that the judge was on vacation for 2 weeks. We get to do this all again after Halloween.
    This year I've seen our line actually get pushed back a lot more often than I am used to and those gaping holes that were there last year, not as consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    This year I've seen our line actually get pushed back a lot more often than I am used to and those gaping holes that were there last year, not as consistent.
    Yea they have gotten pushed around a lot this year. And not just Cooper and Collins. I’ve seen Martin and Fredrick get pushed around a lot. Even Smith has been beat this year. I think a lot of that has been because those guys have had to pick up the slack for Cooper’s and Collin’s mistakes which is causing them to get beat. Smith’s back is an issue too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234