Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    By the way, anyone catch Taco Charlton's celebration after sacks. I think that's one of my favorites - He pretends that he's preparing tacos and feeding it to his teammates. LOL.

And watching yesterday's game, the Chiefs look very impressive. If they didn't lose Berry, I would think they would really be challenging the Patriots for the AFC East supremacy.

This is going to get really ugly for Goodell. No way he gets that extension.

https://twitter.com/wallachlegal/sta...85309217910785

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is going to get really ugly for Goodell. No way he gets that extension.

https://twitter.com/wallachlegal/sta...85309217910785
    Yeah I'd be surprised if he did. Who knows though. Kraft and JJ obviously have a bone to pick with him and they are the two most powerful owners I'd say.

I'm thinking Zeke might get the whole suspension thrown out after reading more from that Wallach guy. We will see!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I'd be surprised if he did. Who knows though. Kraft and JJ obviously have a bone to pick with him and they are the two most powerful owners I'd say.

I'm thinking Zeke might get the whole suspension thrown out after reading more from that Wallach guy. We will see!
    Well Jerry is one of the owners that are going to decide if he does get an extension too.

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...18403751456771

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Haha, that's really funny

Zeke loses his appeal. Suspension imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Zeke loses his appeal. Suspension imminent.
    It's really odd. It sounds like they can refile in Texas so it seems like it would just end up the same with another injunction since the ruling basically just says they filed before they should have.

Its becoming a huge distraction. Zekes not as good this year.

Well, his temporary restraining order was granted, so I guess he can play this sunday. This has so many twists.

Its becoming a huge distraction. Zekes not as good this year.
    I think it’s more the line isn’t nearly as good this year along with the fact they’ve had some tough defenses early on for their slate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Do you think maybe Ronald Leary was way better than he was given credit for? We played better with Leary.

Do you think maybe Ronald Leary was way better than he was given credit for? We played better with Leary.
    Leary was good for sure. I think Collins is a better LG than he is RT, though he hasn't been too bad at RT really. If Free hadn't retired I don't think we would have seen any fall off in play with our line. I think Cooper can still be effective, they just need to gel a bit better

Leary and Free were better than they were given credit for. I think Cooper is better than Green. Collins will mold into a very good RT.

I think Cooper ****ing sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast