Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ezekiel Elliot Suspension Upheld/Will Play Week 1

He has 3 days to appeal. Josh Brown's appeal got him down to 1 game in worse circumstances. I'm not sure Zeke has much hope, though. I'm guessing it settles at 4 games.

nfl is a mother ****ing joke! players better strike and cancel the 2021 season if goodell isnt ****ing canned.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    nfl is a mother ****ing joke! players better strike and cancel the 2021 season if goodell isnt ****ing canned.
    The inconsistent rulings are ridiculous that's for sure.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

What did the NFL find on Zeke as the basis of this?

What does this mean for our season? We have other suspensions and departure of free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    What did the NFL find on Zeke as the basis of this?

What does this mean for our season? We have other suspensions and departure of free agents.
    It sounds to me like they took the stance that you have to prove you didn't beat her as opposed to the other way around.

Unfortunately his actions afterwards don't really help his case when he should have been on his best behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It sounds to me like they took the stance that you have to prove you didn't beat her as opposed to the other way around.

Unfortunately his actions afterwards don't really help his case when he should have been on his best behavior.

That TMZ video of Zeke pulling down a woman's blouse didn't help.

Zeke definitely hasn't done himself any favors but I wish the NFL was a bit more consistent on these punishments.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

I'd honestly be surprised if the suspension is reduced. I think as fans we need to prepare that we won't see Zeke until week 7. We need to hope that Dak can show what he's made of and have this team at least 4-2 by the time Zeke comes back. And Zeke better be in shape.

Zeke won't miss a game this year. They will take this to Court like Brady did and he can continue to play during.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Zeke won't miss a game this year. They will take this to Court like Brady did and he can continue to play during.
    Oh he will definitely miss games this year. He may not miss them at the beginning of the season but he will definitely miss games. More than like he ends up kissing the final 6 games of the season.

Either way the fans need to prepare for him missing 6 games at some point this season.

Brady didn't miss a single game in 2015. The process nearly takes a year. Unless the NFL cuts it to 1-2 games like Josh Brown he will take it to court and he should.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Brady didn't miss a single game in 2015. The process nearly takes a year. Unless the NFL cuts it to 1-2 games like Josh Brown he will take it to court and he should.
    I'm curious what a court would take this on. It would seem that Goodells power is settled in the eyes of the courts after the Brady episode.

Yankees Farm System

So what's to stop someone from claiming they were beaten by a player they were with or even in the same location as from wanting paid to not make the claim they were beaten or even to get the person suspended to help their team win? This might become a very interesting case....... Does Zeke file charges against Goodell and the NFL for defamation of character? He didn't have charges pressed against him. Does Jerry flex his power and
    get in the middle? In the end, no matter what the outcome this is going to leave a scar on the NFL.

Cowboys News: Roger Goodell loses control over Ezekiel Elliott case, creates PR disaster for NFL https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2017...source=twitter via @BloggingTheBoys

So the NFL did factor in the St. Patty's day incident.

Ezekiel Elliott: I Banged the Chick from St. Patrick's Day Video After Pulling Down Top
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/01/ezekie...rade-woman-sex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast