Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zach Randolph Arrested

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/08/1...sted-for-weed/

C'mon man, why's Zach selling weed in the projects in LA.

This is unfortunate.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

Z-Bo got caught trappin!

To add, he's always smoked weed. He came from the Portland Jailblazers which provided the NBA with huge chronic smokers in Stoudemire, Grant, Patterson, O'Neil, Rasheed, etc. so not surprised/shocked.
    Last edited by CityofTreez; 08-10-2017 at 07:34 PM.

I wish in cases like this we could release players and be free of their salary. This year ok, hard to get an impact player now that free agency is over, but we are on the hook for next year for approximately 12 million? Man... this is no good the Kings hand may be forced after the used the "character matters" card last year. No good...

Great influence.xD

I guess all the young guys won't need too go far for the hook up.......Big Z obviously got team dealer on lock
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.
    ZdlR

http://www.commercialappeal.com/stor...rge/560838001/

This article says Z-Bo could be banned from the league if he's convicted of a felony. It wasn't a smart move of Z-Bo to get caught up, but there's no way he had an intent to sell. He just signed a $24 million contract, he wasn't trying to slang a couple of pounds to make a few G's on the side.

I am still wondering if the Kings have to pay him if he is in-deed dismissed and disqualified. I found in the CBA where you can be, but in that section, nor the search for that frase bring up what that ment contract wise. So does the buyer get suck, or does the buyer of the contract "lose" the contract because the league is dismissing and disqualifying? Or what wouldn't mean much to us is a lawsuit from the Kings trying to their money back which would do anything for cap relief?

So. Would we have an extra roster spot to fill?

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I am still wondering if the Kings have to pay him if he is in-deed dismissed and disqualified. I found in the CBA where you can be, but in that section, nor the search for that frase bring up what that ment contract wise. So does the buyer get suck, or does the buyer of the contract "lose" the contract because the league is dismissing and disqualifying? Or what wouldn't mean much to us is a lawsuit from the Kings trying to their money back which would do anything for cap relief?
    I can't say for sure about Zachs contract but most sports contracts have clauses for reasons like this.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    So. Would we have an extra roster spot to fill?
    If the contract is voided we would have a extra roster spot.

I'm sure there's a clause somewhere in his contract that voids it if he does something stupid like this. There's no way his contract would count towards our cap... he didn't even make it to camp

I'm just hoping the Kings can fill the roster spot with a decent player. Mirotic has to come at a pretty cheap price at this point. It would be nice to have a stretch 4 on the roster.

Hopefully you guys can release him without owing him anything then take Anderson off our hands.

How you guys feel about getting Anderson? I honestly like him, he's a great catch and shoot guy with limitless range.

https://youtu.be/RrUUu5PdKwI

Even though he's a good player, we can't miss out on a Melo deal for him. So I'm ready for Anderson to find a new home lol.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Hopefully you guys can release him without owing him anything then take Anderson off our hands.

How you guys feel about getting Anderson? I honestly like him, he's a great catch and shoot guy with limitless range.

https://youtu.be/RrUUu5PdKwI

Even though he's a good player, we can't miss out on a Melo deal for him. So I'm ready for Anderson to find a new home lol.
    Kings arent going to take Andersons contract off Houstons hands without getting other assets in consideration.

Whether you like Anderson or not no team is going to want him for that contract. He is a negative asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Kings arent going to take Andersons contract off Houstons hands without getting other assets in consideration.

Whether you like Anderson or not no team is going to want him for that contract. He is a negative asset.
    I would take his contract... with 3 unprotected first round picks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast