Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Last edited by warfelg; 08-12-2017 at 12:56 PM.

PROCESSING

Last edited by warfelg; 08-12-2017 at 12:55 PM.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    The Chiefs 1st team offense and defense looked really good and in sync. This was even with Kelce, Berry, Jones, and Logan sidelined with injuries. Also, Pat Mahomes looked really good as well. Made some scary throws across his body, but one of them was for a touchdown.
    That's something Mahomes could do before the draft. The challenges for him are reading defenses and pocket awareness. I don't think he can he can prove he can do that unless he plays a regular season game, and that likely won't happen until next year. All of his throws in the preaseason game were either quick, short passes to his first read or plays he made outside of the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's something Mahomes could do before the draft. The challenges for him are reading defenses and pocket awareness. I don't think he can he can prove he can do that unless he plays a regular season game, and that likely won't happen until next year. All of his throws in the preaseason game were either quick, short passes to his first read or plays he made outside of the pocket.
    It'll take time, but we have a system in place where he can learn and mature as QB. The gunslinger mentality scares me a bit, but there is enough promise to make Chiefs fans hopeful. It's not like he's being thrown into the fire right away and losing confidence if he flops. I will be patient if it leads to a drafted franchise QB, something the Chiefs have never really had.

Andy sure likes playing with chiefs fans. Each of the top 3 qbs started with a bomb. Alex had a 40 yarder, Bray had an 80 yarder called back, and Mahomes a 40 yarder called back.

Mahomes needs to be moved up to 2nd string tho. He had a lot better day then his stat line suggests. He's head and shoulders above Bray. And like most teams our back up OLine is terrible.

I guess this is considered week 1 for Dallas even though they played a game already.

No triplets

Can't believe how many starters didn't play for Dallas since it was week 2. I wonder if Jerry held them out in anger to keep the ratings down..lol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Can't believe how many starters didn't play for Dallas since it was week 2. I wonder if Jerry held them out in anger to keep the ratings down..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Fumbles, fumbles, fumbles everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Fumbles, fumbles, fumbles everywhere!
    And Rico Gathers.

I had trouble watching this game because of Faulk. He was hyping so many Rams I never heard of I had to look them up. Guys that are projected practice squad players . 4th string 5th string guys. It wss ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I had trouble watching this game because of Faulk. He was hyping so many Rams I never heard of I had to look them up. Guys that are projected practice squad players . 4th string 5th string guys. It wss ugly.
    You should have listened to Dallas radio while watching the game on TV muted.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You should have listened to Dallas radio while watching the game on TV muted.
    I get it. The Rams succeeding would be incredible for the NFL plus there's a tie there. But it was way over the top. Even the Gathers TD they talked more about what the DB could have done.

Danny white isn't bad.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast