Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Preseason Week 1 Games Thread

Code:
    Wednesday, August 9 Texans at Panthers - Panthers win, 27-17 Thursday, August 10 Falcons at Dolphins 7:00 PM EST Vikings at Bills 7:00 PM EST Redskins at Ravens 7:30 PM EST Jaguars at Patriots 7:30 PM EST Eagles at Packers 8:00 PM EST Saints at Browns 8:00 PM EST Broncos at Bears 8:00 PM EST on NFL Network Friday, August 11 Steelers at Giants 7:00 EST on NFL Network Buccaneers at Bengals 7:30 PM EST 49ers at Chiefs 9:00 PM EST on NFL Network Satruday, August 12 Titans at Jets 7:30 PM EST Cowboys at Rams 9:00 PM EST on NFL Network Raiders at Cardinals 10:00 PM EST August 13 Lions at Colts 1:30 PM EST on NFL Network Seahawks at Chargers 8:00 PM EST on NFL Network
    Last edited by Mamba42; 08-10-2017 at 10:06 AM.

You're a day late!

I was hoping GB would be on TV. I think before their official game they jump around though. I'll try to stream though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You're a day late!

I was hoping GB would be on TV. I think before their official game they jump around though. I'll try to stream though I guess.
    Prepare to get wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Prepare to get wrecked.
    I didn't even know who they played until this thread lol

There was a look in Wentz eyes yesterday at his presser that's never been seen before. Probably puts up 65 points during the 1 series he will play. It was certainly a 65 point look.

#CasualFan

#CasualFan
    I remember reading something about replicating what the Eagles do. I didn't think about it.

There was a look in Wentz eyes yesterday at his presser that's never been seen before. Probably puts up 65 points during the 1 series he will play. It was certainly a 65 point look.
    But did someone close to him die?

PROCESSING

You're a day late!

I didn't know they had a Wednesday night game until this morning lol.

I wish the Packers game was on NFL network instead too, but the Broncos and Bears both have young QBs who should be interesting to watch and both are in battles for starting.

Don't know where you stream from, but I've recently started using Reddit for that since all the games get put into one place. It's just www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams. It's nice because the links are moderated. You still have to deal with ads and stuff, but it's way easier than all the searching I had to do before for good links lol. They also have the same things for MLB and NBA (just replace "nfl" in the link address).

So after last night, are we ready to hand CMC and McBenjamin their RotY and OPoY awards?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I didn't know they had a Wednesday night game until this morning lol.

I wish the Packers game was on NFL network instead too, but the Broncos and Bears both have young QBs who should be interesting to watch and both are in battles for starting.

Don't know where you stream from, but I've recently started using Reddit for that since all the games get put into one place. It's just www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams. It's nice because the links are moderated. You still have to deal with ads and stuff, but it's way easier than all the searching I had to do before for good links lol. They also have the same things for MLB and NBA (just replace "nfl" in the link address).
    Yeah that's what I use. I was gonna post it lol, I didn't know how we deal with streams these days.

Def that best resource I know of.

And yeah I was gonna watch that, I freaking fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 4am like WTF day is it.
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Packers are on local NBC!!!!!! w0000t

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm amazed at how much better in quality the streams are now compared to two years ago, or even a year ago really.
    Yeah it's nuts.. Do you ever use AceStream? Some of the ace ones are insanity. The quality is so high it lags my freaking chromecast and I have to use an HDMI cord to keep the frames up lol

Canceled my ticket once it started getting like that.

Yeah that's what I use. I was gonna post it lol, I didn't know how we deal with streams these days.

Def that best resource I know of.

And yeah I was gonna watch that, I freaking fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 4am like WTF day is it.
    I'm amazed at how much better in quality the streams are now compared to two years ago, or even a year ago really.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    So after last night, are we ready to hand CMC and McBenjamin their RotY and OPoY awards?
    Colt McCoy doesnt play until tonight.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast