Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    No wrestlers come out to help Vince? The faces looked a bit like douches. He's an old man for Gods sake! He has a family!
    I would actually expect a heel to come down. Not attack Kevin but get Vince out of there. It could become something like a Money in the Bank. Vince could award them a title shot down the road or they could just not say something and he comes back again to reward his helper.

Watched the last 35 minutes or so tonight and I enjoyed it.
    Got to see my boy Ryder, then saw a little of my boy Ziggler, and then the Vinny Mac/KO segment was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Great segment. I'm not big on Shane getting matches when they struggle to get other guys time as is, but the match should be entertaining. Not sure what it accomplishes long term though. I'm somewhat tempted to go to Detroit for this. Also, it was nice to see blood. It doesn't have to be used all the time, but when used right it adds to the story.
    Kevin Owens vs HHH once Owens snaps on Steph... Its similar to the orton/hhh angle where Orton broke the family and he RKO steph because he snapped on Shane and she got in his face... i expect something like that after shane beats Owens

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Kevin Owens vs HHH once Owens snaps on Steph... Its similar to the orton/hhh angle where Orton broke the family and he RKO steph because he snapped on Shane and she got in his face... i expect something like that after shane beats Owens
    I agree: If you notice last night, he said basically, "No McMahon is safe."
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I agree: If you notice last night, he said basically, "No McMahon is safe."
    A McMahon gauntlet match, I say!

They would never have Owens hit Steph on purpose in this era
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I keep seeing people speculating Owens and Zayn as a heel Tag Team. Basically having Zayn break into the cage and look like he's going to help Shane and then both him and Owens beat the **** out of him. I even saw someone so bold as to suggest having HHH come out during the beat down and just stare.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I keep seeing people speculating Owens and Zayn as a heel Tag Team. Basically having Zayn break into the cage and look like he's going to help Shane and then both him and Owens beat the **** out of him. I even saw someone so bold as to suggest having HHH come out during the beat down and just stare.
    sounds like one of those terrible IWC ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    sounds like one of those terrible IWC ideas
    I think it could be interesting. Besides what exactly are either of them doing outside of Owens feud with Shane? When he beats Shane at HIAC, what will be be doing again?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think it could be interesting. Besides what exactly are either of them doing outside of Owens feud with Shane? When he beats Shane at HIAC, what will be be doing again?
    Twiddling around in another mid card feud. Owens is the best heel in the WWE (yes better than the Miz). He belongs in a feud for the WWE title but Vince is too obsessed with Jinder's steroid veins.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-13-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Kevin Owens has been gold the moment he debuted on NXT. WWE has really not gone far enough with him and they only treated him like a true main event talent when Finn Balor got injured and vacated the Universal Championship. KO shined so much in that role and he and Chris Jericho carried RAW for six months before they fed him to an unworthy part timer in Goldberg.

I mean in 2 and 1/4 years on the main roster Owens has had a spectacular feud with John Cena, multiple I/C title runs, eliminated AJ Styles in the Royal Rumble (Style's debut), had a terrific 6 month run as Universal Champion, carried the RAW brand for months as champion while maintaining one of the freshest stories in WWE (friendship with Jericho), had an intriguing feud with AJ Styles, and is now killing this feud with the McMahon family.

I would like to see this go further than just KO vs Shane at Hell in a Cell. I would like to see Triple H get involved at some point and even possibly side with Owens. Maybe this could culminate in Shane vs Triple H at Wrestlemania with Owens doing something big as well, possibly going for the title (if they ever take it off Jinder). Vince is right in thinking Shane is an attraction, he is a terrific performer and great athlete. Shane is 47 and he can hang with the top guys in the company, he's really outstanding.

Hopefully WWE will really start seeing this guy as someone who is on the level of John Cena, AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Braun Stroman, and Samoa Joe. KO is truly among the elite in WWE and hopefully he'll be consistently pushed like it.

Of course Charlotte is the #1 Contender.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Twiddling around in another mid card feud. Owens is the best heel in the WWE (yes better than the Miz). He belongs in a feud for the WWE title but Vince is too obsessed with Jinder's steroid veins.
    Never understood the miz love....he is good at what he does but nobody really cares about him. Everytime his intro starts i think its the rock and the awesome comes on and fall asleep....could have something to do with him being only good enough to win the ic title.

Which bring me back to smackdown.....i hate aj as the us title holder. He is a made man the title is supposed to be for the secondary guys to have something to chase after.

Remember when wwe actually new how to tell a story instead of doing one night stands. Hey lets randomly put charloette in a number 1 contender match after no showing for weeks...

Also wtf happy to glorious???? Hey Vince and company keep them in nxt if your going to just push the tall big guys
    Last edited by 2bleedB&G; 09-20-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Unleash the Pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Kevin Owens has been gold the moment he debuted on NXT. WWE has really not gone far enough with him and they only treated him like a true main event talent when Finn Balor got injured and vacated the Universal Championship. KO shined so much in that role and he and Chris Jericho carried RAW for six months before they fed him to an unworthy part timer in Goldberg.

I mean in 2 and 1/4 years on the main roster Owens has had a spectacular feud with John Cena, multiple I/C title runs, eliminated AJ Styles in the Royal Rumble (Style's debut), had a terrific 6 month run as Universal Champion, carried the RAW brand for months as champion while maintaining one of the freshest stories in WWE (friendship with Jericho), had an intriguing feud with AJ Styles, and is now killing this feud with the McMahon family.

I would like to see this go further than just KO vs Shane at Hell in a Cell. I would like to see Triple H get involved at some point and even possibly side with Owens. Maybe this could culminate in Shane vs Triple H at Wrestlemania with Owens doing something big as well, possibly going for the title (if they ever take it off Jinder). Vince is right in thinking Shane is an attraction, he is a terrific performer and great athlete. Shane is 47 and he can hang with the top guys in the company, he's really outstanding.

Hopefully WWE will really start seeing this guy as someone who is on the level of John Cena, AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Braun Stroman, and Samoa Joe. KO is truly among the elite in WWE and hopefully he'll be consistently pushed like it.
    Shane is? We must be looking at different attendance numbers.

Ko should be the champ or going for the title against top guys like rko and styles.....but no lets do a pointless fued like aj vs shane again
    Unleash the Pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Never understood the miz love....he is good at what he does but nobody really cares about him. Everytime his intro starts i think its the rock and the awesome comes on and fall asleep....could have something to do with him being only good enough to win the ic title.

Which bring me back to smackdown.....i hate aj as the us title holder. He is a made man the title is supposed to be for the secondary guys to have something to chase after.

Remember when wwe actually new how to tell a story instead of doing one night stands. Hey lets randomly put charloette in a number 1 contender match after no showing for weeks...

Also wtf happy to glorious???? Hey Vince and company keep them in nxt if your going to just push the tall big guys
    Miz knows his character and plays it to perfection. He manages to get other guys over, act like a chicken**** heel, and not lose credibility. He and Bray Wyatt have about the same win percentage (30%) but Miz still feels like a big deal. Some of that is the title but Miz feels more important regardless of the feud and despite that win-loss record, carries himself and his feuds to another level.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast