Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Someone on Twitter said he's being booked like he's being suspended. Obviously pinch of salt disclaimer and all that. Thoughts?

I didn't see the whole episode but I saw the failed cash in. I'm not necessarily against the decision but I hate how they have the ref stall. For storyline purposes he shouldn't be doing that. He should just start the match.

Curious on what he did that could warrant a suspension (assuming this proves to be true)? It has to be something pretty big (in theory) for them to cut his push like they did and then suspended him afterwards.

As a side note I do not mind the surprise of them doing the cash in before the PPV. The shows are stale, so getting that "holy ****" moment is critical. How they handle Corbin from here on out will dictate how to make this work beyond the surprise moment. He loses again at SS and he looks like a bum, using this loss to build his motivation onto something else, say a rumble win down the road, could help this pay off.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 08-16-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I didn't see the whole episode but I saw the failed cash in. I'm not necessarily against the decision but I hate how they have the ref stall. For storyline purposes he shouldn't be doing that. He should just start the match.
    Agreed. The whole point is that the match starts when the one with the contract says. If the champ were knocked out cold, the match would start and it sucks to be them.

So apparently New Day vs Usos is being moved to the preshow. Da fuq!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So apparently New Day vs Usos is being moved to the preshow. Da fuq!
    one of the tag matches was always going to, and there's no way it'd be ambrose/rollins after the hype they've been given

finally saw SDL man POOR Baron Corbin but that kinda made me happy I rather have Jinder as champ and I popped both for the cash in and for Jinder winning. I really didnt want Jinder to lose the title before summerslam haha

what weird booking and I dont think Corbin stands a chance against Cena so what is their plan for Baron?

The New Day have this new speed/power line up gimmick and im okay with it. It was always kinda like this but now that it was mentioned, X and Kofi were just going full speed

but I love me some USos!

First Sim League Title!

Summerslam is going to be tough to predict this year

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Summerslam is going to be tough to predict this year
    There are some leaks out there already sadly. I've tried to steer clear of them but if one seeks it out, they can get it relatively easily. Hopefully they swerve someone to make any of that pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Yeah, doesn't annoy me as much as when the ref hesistates taking the briefcase and keeps asking the wrestler if they are sure. Just take the damn case, stop trying to talk him out of it and do your job!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are some leaks out there already sadly. I've tried to steer clear of them but if one seeks it out, they can get it relatively easily. Hopefully they swerve someone to make any of that pointless.

Supposedly very few know the ending of the fatal four way to prevent leaks. Only Brock knows the finish and the other three won't know until the match starts. I hope that's true, because that's pretty cool and something they should do more often.

SD live in Brooklyn!

I didn't watch RAW last night and I just plan to watch RAW on Hulu tonight and not watch Smackdown until maybe Thursday or Friday. They have done nothing to engender themselves to me outside of the tag division. Usos, New Day, and Fashion Police are really the only thing that I care about any more on Smackdown. They have no interest in letting Shinsuke succeed, I'm sorry but the whole "artist gimmick" is bull**** and a god damn waste of his time. He should go back to New Japan is this is all they want him to do. AJ and Owens had a pretty good match but they are also limited by what WWE will let them do. They won't let them experiment and push limits. There is zero excuse for them to have anything below a 4 star match.

Please BRING BOBBY ROODE TO SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to be there, not Raw.

WTH is this crap?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast