Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait so AJ and Nakamura are having a match to determine a stipulation for their match next month? Did they give this even five seconds of thought?
    No, but I'm not complaining seeing these guys again and reports said this is the best match of the four they had.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    No, but I'm not complaining seeing these guys again and reports said this is the best match of the four they had.
    I hope so. I definitely can't say that I don't enjoy the matches but they aren't what I expected. Shinsuke hasn't had a great opportunity to have the matches that I got to see in NXT and had watched in the past.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

LOL I forgot this was a tag match and I see Sheamus on the top rope and I'm wondering why the ref didn't DQ Cesaro when he hit him.

LOL I forgot this was a tag match and I see Sheamus on the top rope and I'm wondering why the ref didn't DQ Cesaro when he hit him.
    I didn't see it, I''m flipping back and forth with the celtics game but ....rules pftttt.

So I had a thought to use the hatred the crowd's love of Bryan, hatred of Reigns, and shortness of Bryan's inevitable tenure.

MITB: Roman wins the MITB and the crowd is ****ing livid.

RAWs between MITB and Extreme Rules: Reigns is verbally sparring with Heyman and the other top card folks on RAW saying he isn't fit to be champion on RAW.

Smackdowns between MITB and Extreme Rules: Bryan is talking about how he never got a real opportunity for the title with Styles. He wins a #1 contender match for Extreme Rules.

Extreme Rules: Bryan beats Styles to take the title. You can turn Styles heel at this point (optional but given that Reigns will be moving to SD, I don't know this is wise).

Summerslam: Bryan wins his rematch for the WWE title in a stipulation match (Iron Man, Ladder, HIAC if you do the Styles heel turn?). Reigns music hits while Bryan is beaten down and recovering. The crowd will lose their **** and boo him to no end. He attempts to cash in but Bryan gets the better of him. Reigns should definitely look 100 times stronger than Corbin did after his failed cash in. He loses his **** and beats Bryan down. I would have him injure Bryan with something like a broken arm.

Smackdown after SS: We complete the heel turn with Reigns demanding he be handed the title since Bryan can't compete (I know Brock killed the 30 day rule).

Thoughts?

I didn't see it, I''m flipping back and forth with the celtics game but ....rules pftttt.
    Nah the rules were followed. I just thought it was a one-on-one match and was thinking that it was rather ballsy and stupid to just attack him right in front of the ref.

Almas is so tranquilo

So I had a thought to use the hatred the crowd's love of Bryan, hatred of Reigns, and shortness of Bryan's inevitable tenure.

MITB: Roman wins the MITB and the crowd is ****ing livid.

RAWs between MITB and Extreme Rules: Reigns is verbally sparring with Heyman and the other top card folks on RAW saying he isn't fit to be champion on RAW.

Smackdowns between MITB and Extreme Rules: Bryan is talking about how he never got a real opportunity for the title with Styles. He wins a #1 contender match for Extreme Rules.

Extreme Rules: Bryan beats Styles to take the title. You can turn Styles heel at this point (optional but given that Reigns will be moving to SD, I don't know this is wise).

Summerslam: Bryan wins his rematch for the WWE title in a stipulation match (Iron Man, Ladder, HIAC if you do the Styles heel turn?). Reigns music hits while Bryan is beaten down and recovering. The crowd will lose their **** and boo him to no end. He attempts to cash in but Bryan gets the better of him. Reigns should definitely look 100 times stronger than Corbin did after his failed cash in. He loses his **** and beats Bryan down. I would have him injure Bryan with something like a broken arm.

Smackdown after SS: We complete the heel turn with Reigns demanding he be handed the title since Bryan can't compete (I know Brock killed the 30 day rule).

Thoughts?
    I like it but they will never move Roman to SD. If Bryan won mitb you could have move Bryan to raw and do something similar.

I like it but they will never move Roman to SD. If Bryan won mitb you could have move Bryan to raw and do something similar.
    Well I also don't expect them to steer into the skid on Roman. So the whole thing is really moot.

So I know they wouldn't do this. But if AJ wins this match, he should change the WWE title match to being a handicap match with Gallows and Anderson on his team. It wouldn't be a face move, but it would be incredibly smart and different.

I find it interesting that Nakamura mentioned several "knees to face". I wonder if he will chose an Iron Man match for his stipulation?

Mandy Rose mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes this really did happen.

WWE's Greatest

http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/ha.../nominate.html

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Mandy Rose mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Lighting up a cigarette after that entrance.

So I know they wouldn't do this. But if AJ wins this match, he should change the WWE title match to being a handicap match with Gallows and Anderson on his team. It wouldn't be a face move, but it would be incredibly smart and different.
    A knee to Andersons face could win Shinsuke the title.

A knee to Andersons face could win Shinsuke the title.
    There are worse ways for it to go down. Perhaps make it an elimination handicap match?