Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Team Logos/Jerseys discussion

Last edited by kdspurman; 08-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Can't wait to burn that Kyrie jersey.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

I'm feelin' 'em - but maybe it's just because I've always liked the wine and gold colors.

Btw, should change thread title to include the new uni's for every team (with the new logos). I really, really like the Pacers new jerseys but I might be in the minority for that. Here they are:

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/891065745857171456

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

I heard Kyrie liked those new jerseys so much he changed his mind about wanting a trade.

My floor mats look better

Isn't every team getting new jerseys since they switched vendors to Nike?

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    It kills me that teams change jerseys so often. I mean.. slight variations, ok. But teams seem to be rebranding every year.

I like how Boston and the Lakers (with some small variations) keep their jersey's pretty much the same. It gives them a classic feel. Detroit has had some questionable changes, but they seem to have gone back to their classic look from the 80's with slight variations.

I get it... but I just seems like over kill.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Love it

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I'm actually a really big fan of all of these new jerseys we will be seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    It kills me that teams change jerseys so often. I mean.. slight variations, ok. But teams seem to be rebranding every year.

I like how Boston and the Lakers (with some small variations) keep their jersey's pretty much the same. It gives them a classic feel. Detroit has had some questionable changes, but they seem to have gone back to their classic look from the 80's with slight variations.

I'm also a huge soccer fan first so I'm used to jerseys changing every year and I love it. It's just one of those things that if th e BA was used to doing it every year, then more people wouldn't mind the changes. Seeing the same jersey for 40+ years is boring!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post

Yea, I would ****in riot if they were to change the jerseys

I like em.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm feelin' 'em - but maybe it's just because I've always liked the wine and gold colors.

Btw, should change thread title to include the new uni's for every team (with the new logos). I really, really like the Pacers new jerseys but I might be in the minority for that. Here they are:

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/891065745857171456
    I don't really care for those Pacers jerseys but I don't mind the Cavs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like em.
    So do I. I have liked all the Nike jerseys that have been shown so far.

Remember how Wizards logo changed?xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast